thirty three

« but i can't hear that voice
when your heart beats next to mine
i can't quit you »

quit by cashmere cat ft. ariana grande

-

floraposey: physical therapy has been a bitch, but guess who's gonna be performing her new song at the billboard awards??? me!!! it airs this sunday at 7, don't miss it! 💛🐰

70.8m likes

all comments have been disabled for this post.

-

flora had been out of physical therapy for about three weeks, and the doctor finally released her to perform again. she's been in the studio ever since she could walk. tyler was worried that she would over do it and hurt herself.

he even took off two extra weeks from filming to be with her. but, she assured him that she would be fine. her debut album is almost finished so she needed to be in the studio.

ever since she's been out of her coma, she's had no trouble with finding something to write about. she already has 30+ songs ready to record, but she can only have 16. tyler is on a few of her songs as well as arden.

she's very stressed about performing for the first time since her accident. everyone was going to be watching and she really didn't want to mess up.

-

tylerposey: helping MY WIFE get ready for billboard

tylerposey: helping MY WIFE get ready for billboard.... omg it's so weird to say wife now,, but i love it 😍

tagged: floraposey

60.9m likes

all comments have been disabled for this post.

-

it was almost time for flora to walk out on stage. she still has to go pretty slow to keep her balance, but other than that she was okay. she wanted this to be a very intimate performance. she was wearing a casual outfit that consisted of jeans, a black crop top, black heels, and some glasses. her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had her classic winged eyeliner on.

she didn't even realize that her hands were shaking until tyler grabbed them. she smiled a nervous smile as she tried to get her hands to stop.

"hey bug, you're gonna do great. we'll all be front row, so if you get nervous just look at us." tyler smiled at her.

"thank you sweet. you really don't know how much you mean to me." she smiled. "i know our first months of marriage have been very rocky, but i want you to know that i'm in this forever. no matter how hard it gets or how annoyed we get with each other," she paused to laugh. "i love you ty. forever and always."

they both had the brightest smiles on their faces. a stage manager cut them off to tell flora it was time to go.

"you'll always be my bug, forever and always." he smiled and kissed her. he ran back to his seats and waited for the show to start.

-

floraposey: so so grateful for the opportunity to sing for y'all tonight

floraposey: so so grateful for the opportunity to sing for y'all tonight. hope you liked the new song, quit!! there's a lot more comin your way xx 🐰

70.1m likes

all comments have been disabled for this post.

-

i just heard about manchester. my heart breaks for everyone that is involved. concerts should be a safe place for everyone who attends and i am truly sad. ari has always done her best to provide a safe environment for her fans. keep them and their families in your prayers. i love you xx 💜💙💚💛❤️