thirty eight

« last christmas
i gave you my heart
but the very next day
you gave it away
this year
to save me from tears
i'll give it to someone special »

last christams by glee

-

(before reading go watch episode 3x18 of one tree hill or at least a clip of it bc the cabin they are staying in is what i picture flo and the gang are staying in!)

six months later

floraposey: favorite boy 💛

70.9m likes
68.8m comments

-

this was flora's favorite time of year. it's so cold and snowy and everyone's noses get red and flora loves it. somehow she managed to get all of her friends out to vancouver for the holidays.

she wanted this christmas to be full of love and happiness for everyone. after the olivia drama everyone was stepping on eggshells around her and she hated it. so, she made everyone get together and finally be happy again.

since the album release party, flora and tyler just had their one year anniversary and had a huge party. august and tyler were finally telling everyone that they were together, flora was so excited for her. sprayberry had found a really great girl named gina. he seemed to really like her and brought her to vancouver. colton and jeff finally got engaged and flora was beyond happy for them. she actually helped jeff with the proposal. everything seemed to be falling into place.

it was the night of christmas eve and everyone was cuddled up on the couches and chairs in the living room eating pizza rolls and watching how to grinch stole christmas. flora and tyler were snuggled up together in the middle of the couch with august and hoechlin on one side and melissa and chris on the other. dylan and gina were laying in the recliner while arden, shelley, holland, crystal, and victoria were on the floor with blankets surrounding them. o'brien and britt and colton and jeff were on the other couch.

this is the first time everyone had been together and had actually been at ease and flora couldn't help but smile. soon, everyone fell asleep in the living room.

-

tylerposey: merry christmas from me and the gang! ❤

tagged: floraposey; ardencho; crystalreid; hollandroden; shelleyhennig; victoriamorales; dylansprayberry; ginagomez; melissabenoist; chriswood; coltonhaynes; jeffleatham; dylanobrien; brittrobertson; augustgrey; tylerhoechlin

70.2m likes
69.3m comments

-

floraposey: merry christmas babes 🌹🐰💛

73.7m likes
70.1m comments

-

i know this is really short and a filler but i'm kinda sad-ish and didn't really wanna go into an in depth chapter so this is it lol

boys suck btw so i'm listening to my sad playlist and reading tom holland fics to help me cheer up

love u guys xoxo 💜