forty

« you could still be,
what you want to,
what you said you were,
when i met you »

medicine by daughter

-

when flora woke up the next morning she found the test and a note next to it that said, "didn't want to wake you. have a good day, ty." she could tell that he was still mad so she didn't even try to call him.

she went straight to the bathroom and took the test. she waited anxiously for a few minutes until her time went off, signaling that she could look. she slowly picked the stick up and saw two pink lines, which means positive.

she was shocked. she dropped down to the ground and started crying. she couldn't believe that she was barely 24 and pregnant. her and tyler had only been married for a year and this pregnancy was totally unplanned. she still had upcoming movies and shows that she couldn't film if she was pregnant.
she blamed herself for everything.

soon, she got up off the bathroom floor, cleaned herself up, and texted august for a much needed girls day. she didn't want to tell everyone yet, because she didn't know if she was actually pregnant. at home pregnancy test lie all the time. she needed to go to a real doctor before she told everyone, including tyler.

-

augustgrey: much needed girls day with my one and only 💛

tagged: floraposey

70.1m likes

all comments have been disabled for this post.

-

once flora told august everything that happen they sat on the couch and talked it all out, with a few tears here and there. they both calmed down and got ready. they decided to go on a hike to clear their mind and spend some quality time.

flora was still shaken up by the whole pregnancy thing, but going out with august helped her calm down. she had gotten a text from tyler once they got back home that said he was staying at his place for a while. flora felt responsible and sad about tyler leaving and being pregnant.

she knew that it wasn't all her fault that she was pregnant but tyler was so mad at her and she couldn't help but feel angry at herself. so, flora decided that she would make an appointment to see a real doctor and to find out if she was really pregnant or not.