We Have a Plan...Sort've

"What?" Arcee asks. "Are you sure?"

"Unless Earth's moon has managed to duplicate itself, and make the duplicate have a metallic surface, yes," I reply

"Unless Earth's moon has managed to duplicate itself, and make the duplicate have a metallic surface, yes," I reply. "Do you think I would make this up?!"

"No, it's just that Cybertron should be very, very, far away from here," Optimus says, looking at the ceiling.

"How would the Decepticons bring it all the way here?" Jake asks.

"I don't know," Prime answers, staring into space.

"Does it matter how they got it here? Cybertron is here, so we need to figure out how to keep the Decepticons off of it," I say, getting impatient. "Besides, there's no way this will go unnoticed. Turn on the news." Jake grabs his phone and goes to a news station. Sure enough, someone is reporting on Cybertron appearing out of nowhere.

"We need to get into that plant tonight," Cho says. I nod, agreeing with her.

"It's the only way to stop them. If we wait until tomorrow, it could be too late," Hunter adds.

"What's your plan?" Ironhide asks. The four of us look at him, surprised. I recover first.

"Well, Cho got into the security system, and she knows the tunnels as well. If while we're in the tunnels, she turns the cameras off one by one for just a split second, it will look like a glitch or something," I say, getting into the groove of making a plan on the spot.

"Then we find where they have all those crystals, or what they've done with them, and stop them," I continue. "Lastly, we get our butts out of there and figure out what to do with Cybertron circling the Earth later."

"Exactly how do you plan on accomplishing this?" Arcee asks, skeptical. I grin.

"Experience and a whole lot of luck. Plus the element of surprise," I say confidently. Already adrenaline is pumping through me. I can't wait to break into a major Decepticon base. It should be fun. Arcee still looks skeptical, but Optimus steps in for a pep talk.

"We've pulled off missions with fewer people and worse odds," he starts. "If we believe we can do it, there's little that can stop us." We nod with him.

"Meet back here in 15 minutes, and we'll roll out," he ends. I cheer and race to grab the stuff I'll need for this mission. Time for some old fashioned breaking and entering.

A/N: Howdy, partners! Get ready to rock and roll! You guys should know the drill, so overload my notifications with your comments! :-)