My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)

My Perfect Mistake

Completed.

Disclaimer: This story contains mild profanity and mild sexual content. It may contain sensitive topics such as Cancer. Read at your own risk.

Author's Note: I would like to warn you guys in advance that the first several chapters are poorly written and it does have some incorrect info about pregnancy. I was 13-14 when I planned it out and started it, and I didn't do much research when I started it and I am deeply sorry about that. Try not to correct the incorrect info, I am well aware that I've made some mistakes. But I have done hours and hours and days of research and all of the stuff after the first eight-ten chapters are correct! Read if you wish, I really do hope you all enjoy the story! :)

********************

Copyright © 2014-2016 by Gabriella Luciano. All rights reserved.

This story or any parts of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission from me (the author). This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

I do not own any photos, videos, or quotes that may be used in this story.

********************

"As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned. And that's what you call God's will."

I gazed down at my swollen stomach, the place where my baby was growing and being kept safe, and gently rubbed it. A smile slowly formed onto my lips. "This baby is my perfect mistake."

.....

Anabelle Marie Thompson is just your typical average teenager, except she studies hard and values books more than TV. She's just trying to get through her Senior year, so she can graduate with high honors and go to her dream school, Stanford, to become a lawyer. One night, instead of reading her favorite book, her friend Lianne Young, drags her to Sean Walker's party (aka the hottest guy in the whole school). One thing lead to another and she ends up having a quickie with Sean Walker. Little did Anabelle know that her life was about to change forever...

**********

Reader's Thoughts:

"Wow. I love this book!!! Like, OMG moments all the time." -ElexisWollam

"MY FAVORITE BOOK. I DON'T EVEN LIKE READING BOOKS TIL NOW 💙💜 READING IS LIFE WEN IT COMES TO THIS BOOK 🙌🏽👏🏽❗️" -iwiddajuicee

"This is honestly the cutest teen pregnancy story ever 😍😍😍❤️😭😚😚" -the_star_in_thenight

"I love your story so much! This is why I look forward to living a new day. It's beautiful, modest, and pure. A unique love that blossoms each day that passes. I just want to thank you because our passion in writing is beautiful and endearing."
-Lilligee

"This book is AMAZING!!"
-whitesugar97

"This is now officially the best story I've read."
-jtmarie

"I like how you take time to make the story more interesting by not skipping like four months at a time. I like the slowness of it all." -Addison_Reads

"I absolutely love this book out of all the books I have read this is by far my favorite I could read this book over and over and after every chapter I'm constantly waiting on an update."
-alexis_andd_blakee

"Amazing! You have me wanting more!!"
-XxKristennxX