Chapter Twenty

Hey hey hey amigos! It's finally 2016! Are you guys excited for what the New Year has in store? Cause I sure am! I will definitely be starting a new story this year that will be announced later on, like around February. Maybe a little sooner.

This story will also be finishing this year too. Don't know when yet, there's still lots of chapters left in this story so don't worry! I also decided that after I finish my Hunger Games fan fictions, I will be done writing fan fictions.

I want to write stories that have a mixture of romance, humor, drama, some action, you know? I want to be super creative with it. I want my stories to leave people on the edge of their seats. You get me? I hope so, haha.

Oh and by the way, This Chapter is dedicated to you all! xxx

Anyway, enough of this. Here's the new chapter for you guys! Happy Reading! (:

___________________

*Recap*

I wrapped my arms around Sean, watching the fireworks in amazement. He pulled me closer to him, as he gently placed a kiss on my forehead. The fireworks just looked absolutely beautiful.

This moment right here, being with Sean, watching the fireworks ... I loved everything about this moment. This moment right here was perfect.

Today was perfect.

This trip so far was perfect. Being with my best friend and Sean on this trip was perfect. Because those two people are the only people I want to be on this trip with. Because without them, I honestly don't think it would of been the same.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*Sean's POV*

I gazed at the sleeping girl beside me. Her hair fell across her face and I brushed it off to reveal her beautiful, innocent face. She looked so serene. I held her closer to me as she began holding me slightly tighter.

"Are you really watching her sleep?" I heard Chase's voice ask. "Man, don't you think that's a little bit creepy?"

I turned my head in his direction. "Shh. I don't want her to wake up," I whispered. I looked back at her, a small smile forming onto my lips as I watched her nose scrunch up a little.

"Why don't you just admit to yourself that you like her?" Chase whispered.

I stared at the seat in front of me, before looking back down at Anabelle. I smiled down at her once again. "I do," I responded, softly.

"What?"

I turned my attention back to Chase. "I do like her."

"Good. I'm glad you've finally admitted it. When did you realize you did?"

I let out a small sigh. "I don't know. The day we went to Seaside Park; it was the day before our Championship Game. But the night before we left on the trip really confirmed it, I guess. I had spent the night at her house-"