Chapter Thirty-Four

Stay by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko up top! Feel free to play it while reading to get the whole feel of the Chapter! :)
_______________________________

*Recap*

My heart dropped. I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't get any words out.

No.

Please no.

"Ana? Anabelle are you there?"

I finally snapped back to my senses.

"I'm on my way." I quickly hung up the phone and turned to Lianne. "It's Sean," I softly said, my voice very shaky.

"He was in a car accident," I cracked.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*Anabelle's POV*

I stared blankly at the open road in front of me. Raye's words continued to race through my mind.

Sean has been in a car accident

I shut my eyes tight, letting out a shaky breath. I felt a warm hand hold mine. "It's alright Belle. He's going to be okay."

"Yeah Ana. Sean is a tough guy. I know he's going to be okay," Lianne chimed in, her voice soft.

I opened my eyes and looked at the both of them, giving them a small nod. "Yeah," I whispered. I looked back straight ahead at the road. I wanted to believe them. I wanted to believe that he was okay, but I just wasn't sure that he was.

I want him to be okay. I'm praying that he is okay. I don't want to lose him. I can't lose him. I just can't. Despite everything that's happening between him and I, I just couldn't lose the father of my child.

Please Lord, let him be okay.

God, after everything that's happened, I still care about him. I care about him so much. What does that say about me?

We arrived at the hospital several minutes later. The minute Derek parked his car, I quickly got out and rushed inside the hospital. I needed to see him.

I needed to know that he was okay.

I looked around the emergency room in search of Raye, but she was no where in sight. I rushed up to the front desk area. "Can you tell me what room Sean Walker is in?" I rushed out to the lady, who went by the name Desiree, according to her name tag.

"I'm sorry miss, who?"

"Sean Walker," I responded. She pursed her lips. "I'm only supposed to let family in at the moment. Are you family?"