Chapter Thirty-Two

*Recap*

They all grinned at me knowing what I meant. I looked back at Sean. "So what do you say?"

He looked at me for a few seconds before sighing. "Okay, fine. But you are going to be by my side the entire time. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you."

I smiled before quickly kissing his cheek. "Deal."

This night was going to get ten times better, I just know it.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*Anabelle's POV*

Drunk Teenagers.

They were everywhere!

I mean, I shouldn't be surprised because after all, this is a high school party. And every cliche high school party includes drunk teenagers but still. They should at least learn how to control how much they drink.

"I'm going to get a drink. Do you want something?"

I looked at Sean as he got up from the chair. "Uh, I'll have a water."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Alright. I'll be right back."

"Okay." I watched as he went through the crowd into the kitchen. I turned my attention to Yazmyn and Michelle. "Are you guys not going to dance?"

Yazmyn shrugged her shoulders. "I did a whole lot of dancing at Prom. I want to relax a little before I do some more dancing."

"I'm just waiting for the right song," Michelle answered. "What about you?"

"Same as you Michelle."

Sean came back shortly with my water. I smiled and took it from his hands. "Thank you."

"You're welcome beautiful. So, you ready to do some dancing?" He set down his red solo cup on the table beside the couch.

"In a little. You go ahead. I'll meet up with you in a couple of minutes."

"Okay, I'll be waiting." He smiled at me before he went back into the crowd. I scanned the crowd for a few seconds.

Where was Lianne?

Probably just dancing or something.

I turned my attention back to Yazmyn and Michelle. "You guys want to come dance with us?" They both shook their heads. "I'm fine. You go ahead," Michelle said before she grabbed her cup and took a sip from it.

"Okay."

I set my water down on the table and got up from the couch. I pushed my way through the crowd of people in search of Sean.

I finally found him talking with Chase and Liam. I smiled as I got over to where they were. "Hey guys." I turned my head to Sean. "You ready to do some dancing?"