Chapter Twenty-Six

What's up guys! I don't have a lot to say so I'm just gonna get straight into the Chapter. The announcement will be announced at the end of the Chapter so be sure to read it!

Happy Reading loves! :)

A Collage of The Senior Trip to Florida on top!

_____________________

*Recap*

Sean raised an eyebrow at me. "Too bad, you're mine."

My heart fluttered.

Mine.

I was his.

He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet but I liked the idea of being his.

I stopped dancing and walked over to where he was. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.

"And you are mine."

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

.

Monday, March 30th

*Anabelle's POV*

I can't believe that the end of the trip was finally here.

I didn't want it to end.

But just like everyone says, all good things must come to an end.

We were currently waiting to board the plane. Since we were leaving from Miami, the flight time back to Bridgeport was going to be slightly longer.

I continued to read my book that was in my Nook, while we waited. "What are you reading?"

I glanced over at Sean. "A Walk To Remember. It's by Nicholas Sparks," I answered.

"Isn't that the same guy who wrote The Notebook?"

I nodded.

"Oh God, is it sad just like The Notebook?"

I softly smiled. "Yeah, it is. I'm kind of hoping that you'll watch the movie with me. I have it at home."

"There's a movie? Anabelle, I think The Notebook was enough for me."

"Now boarding Flight 546 to Bridgeport, Connecticut." The lady at the stand near the door announced through the intercom.

Sean and I both got up from our seats. "Don't worry, you'll just end up watching it with me anyway," I grinned.

"Nope. Not this time," He said, fighting back a smile. I playfully rolled my eyes as we walked up to the lady and gave her our tickets so she could check them. She smiled at the both of us as she gave us back our tickets.

"Enjoy your flight."

"Thank you," We both said.