Chapter Nineteen

Hello.. It's me..

Haha! Seriously, hey guys! So I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter. I know it wasn't that interesting but it was something.

So these next several chapters, Anabelle and the rest are going to be in Florida. Since a lot happen on this trip, I chose to do the chapters on every single day of week during Spring Break, if that makes sense.

So this Chapter will be considered day 3 of the trip, which is Monday March 23rd.

Anyways, Dedication time! I would like to dedicate this Chapter to onlybeyoux ! Thank you, once again for mentioning my stories and thank you for the adorable banner! It was very sweet of you! (:

Okay, Since I don't have much to say, lets get straight into Chapter 19. Happy Reading my wonderful readers!
______________________

*Recap*

And once again it was silent between the both of us. We just stared at each other, not knowing what to say anymore.

He sighed. "Look, how about we talk about this another day. How about we go to Ghirardelli and I buy you an ice cream? Okay?"

I gave him a small smile. "Okay."

He smiled, and took my hand. We began making our way to Ghirardelli. All I could think about was what was going to happen. What if he did want to leave? I knew I couldn't stop him from following his dreams.

But I just hoped he would make the right decision and stay with me. Because I honestly don't know what I would do without him.

*End of Recap*

.

.

*Anabelle's POV*

"Ana, I honestly think that what he did was an asshole move. Like, seriously. He got up and sat with Kayla. His bitchy ex girlfriend. Remember that? How are you not mad anymore?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm just not mad. Is that so hard to believe?"

She scoffed as she shook her head. "If I were you, I would still be pissed."

"Lianne, I think that maybe I was being unreasonable when I said that Gisele should have my last name. Shouldn't I at least consider my daughter having his last name?"

"Honestly, I don't know. That's for you and Sean to discuss."

We were currently getting ready to go to Disney World. Today was our last day in Orlando. Tomorrow morning we will be heading to Tampa to stay for a few days, and then after Tampa we will be heading to Miami for our last few days in Florida.

"So, which park are we heading to first?" I questioned, spraying some of my 'Pure Seduction' perfume from Victoria's Secret, on me.

"Not sure. I think Mrs. Coleman said Hollywood Studios," She answered.

"Okay." I put my perfume in my bag and applied my deodorant. I placed my deodorant back into my bag once I was finished with it.

There was knock on the door. I looked over at Lianne, who simply shrugged her shoulders. She walked over to the door and opened it.