Chapter Twenty-Three

Hi! Hola! Ciao! Bonjour! Ni Hâo!

Okay okay, I'm guessing that's enough hello's. Haha. Hope your week is starting off well! So based on the comments on the last Chapter, everyone seemed to enjoy it, which I am so so so so happy about!

I'll admit, I think that was my favorite chapter so far. :)

I also need help figuring out ship names for the people in this story. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment! Haha.

Anyway, I am literally listening to Panic! At The Disco as I type this. Brendon Urie will forever be my spirit animal. And oh my goodness guys, I am trying to go see Fall Out Boy at Mardi Gras in February. I'm praying my mom gets me a Universal pass so I could go.

Okay okay, I'm done fangirling, or whatever. Haha. Happy Reading to you guys! :)

_______________________

*Recap*

He grabbed one side of the blanket and wrapped it around him so that it was now wrapping the both of us. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his strong, built arms around me.

I don't know why, but I always felt so comfortable and safe in his arms.

I looked at Lianne who was smiling at the both of us. I playfully rolled my eyes and looked back at the fire.

Today was definitely a good day.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

Friday, March 27th

*Anabelle's POV*

Five hours.

That's how long it took us to get to Miami. Five long hours of sitting on the bus doing nothing but sleeping, listening to music and playing random games.

I was just happy that we were finally in Miami. I wanted to desperately get off this bus and stretch my legs. Even better, I just wanted to eat. It was past noon and I haven't eaten anything since before we left to Miami.

I was really really hungry.

And because of the fact that I was hungry made me grouchy.

"Alright Miss Grouchy Pants. From what it says on Google Maps, we're a minute away from the hotel." Lianne told me.

"Good. I'm so hungry. I'm really craving for a burger and french fries right now."

What I found exciting is that our hotel was located on Ocean Drive in South Beach Miami. So many movies were filmed here and many actors and actresses have been here on this exact street and that is just plain awesome.

"We're here!"

I looked out the window and saw the small vintage looking hotel. I looked at the building beside the hotel, my eyes quickly going wide as I stared at the Johnny Rockets. "Lianne! They have a Johnny Rockets here! Look!"

"I'm guessing you wanna go eat lunch there?"

"Uh yes!"