Chapter 2

My go happy fake face was slipping and even Eric was gripping the table so hard it was splintering under his hands. " ALPHA GRAYSON IF YOU LOOK AT MY MATE LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO EAT HER ONE MORE TIME I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF!"  I fed him the lines through our pack link. The first meeting we went through it was weird to hear your words echoed out loud. Now we are use to it.

" Alpha Silver you know as well as I know that unless you mark her she's still fair game." He smiled victoriously.' Eric grab my shoulder now before my wolf takes over.' I was shaking so hard I had my own mini earthquake going on. My target Alpha Grayson's throat. " Now sweet heart no need to be scared. I just want to show you a fun.... ride." He smiled the creepiest smile I've ever seen. My eyes widened and I noticed Eric stand up and take three steps back away from me.

He understands when I get to this point it's get away or go down with me. I jumped across the table before his Beta could grab me. I used Alpha Graysons shoulders to do a front flip causing him to fall backwards I turned around and stepped on his throat and wrapped my hand around his Betas windpipe when he charged at me. They both froze.

"Now Alpha Grayson." I gave him my sweetest smile. " I have enough fun with my mate and only my mate. You disgusting pig will never touch me because you'll never have to worry about him. He has Alpha power given by me but it originated from my line therefore I have the domination of it. I am very protective, Alpha Grayson, and you will not harm me or my mate with your harsh words. You have insulted us greatly over the last hour. We will not sign any treaty with you since by law your words give us the right to go to war against you and as we are the biggest pack in the western hemisphere I would take my final warning and leave my home before I as Luna invoke my right to war. If you do not leave my territory when I release you or you further harass us, Eric here will take that as a declaration of war do you understand?" He nodded the best he can. I released my foot and watched them scramble. " Mikey send a team to make sure the go straight out of our territory." He nodded his head.

"Victoria I am so sorry for that man." Eric said softly gently gripping my hand.  I smiled up to the big teddy bear. " Men like that make me understand why you wouldn't want a mate. Heck he makes me want to shoot off my testicles and call myself a woman." I laughed at his attempt to make me smile.

" I don't know about that, Alpha Grayson did have a point. I was totally turned on by the way she had that man on the floor and the other by the throat. I mean that was hot Victoria." I gave Mikey my best smirk and sauntered over to him.

"Oh really Mikey?" He gulped. I pressed my hand to his chest and he looked down at me unsure. God men are easy." So if I said." I paused and pressed myself against him. "I like to be on top and hold a man down that'd be a turn on?" I felt something move in his pants and smiled. I gently ran my nails up his arm when he nodded. I gripped his arm tight and suddenly flipped him over me when he landed I gave him no time to get up and slammed my hand against his throat. "Still a turn on?"

He smirked. " Hell ya." I laughed and shook my head at him.

"Your to much of a player for me." I smirked

" More like I'm to much period." 

" I doubt that I bet your super small the only thing to big is your ego and the size of your head." His mouth dropped and he ran for a mirror. I grabbed Eric and we took off.

"VICTORIA"

.....

I pulled up to a three story high school. It had green brick and gold lettering spelling 'Hoover High' with a gold wolf looking ready to eat you in it's half pounce. I parked my black Land Rover in my usual spot and stepped out. I turned to grab my black leather jacket when the reports hit me. 'Rogue scent' 'Rogue at high school' 'God for a rogue he's hot' 'Rogue spotted' ' Breach' I shut the links and focused on one. ' Mikey get Trevor and Eric after school we are meeting by my car to take care of this outsider.'