Chapter 15

It was almost midnight and I was still wide awake. I sat in the drivers seat and started the van. All Mikey wanted was for me to be happy and at peace. That's the only thing we ever fought about. He thought my mate would help me find it after our last fight I knew better. I want to make Mikey proud of me. I was thinking of ways and coming to a dead end when I saw a billboard. 

"Nightclub of the century. Nightclub Silver Phoenix." Taking it as a sign I stopped the car and opened the trunk. If I knew Mikey well he would have packed me a bag filled with various clothes. It took me a minute to find it under all the weapons and other junk. I rifled through the bag looking for the one thing he always tried to get me to wear. I had massive grin on my face as I walked to the woods to change.

 I had on a dress that was strapless and went down mid thigh. It's top was a black corset and the bottom was a weird light off pink color and reminded me of a ball gown. I had six inch ballerina heels on that had ribbons crisscrossed up your calves and tied in a nice bow in the back. I threw on a set of silver hooped earrings and then some lip gloss and mascara. I just hoped my hair wasn't messy curls and more like elegant waves.

I hoped back into the drivers set and slammed on the horn effectively waking everyone up. "What's going on?" Andrew asked looking ready to hit someone.

"I need a drink so we are going to have some fun. I think we all need it." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Really now?" Alex asked.

"That's what your asking? I'm wondering where my Alpha went?" Luke said.

"I was wondering when she started talking to us again?" Kyle asked. I grinned at them.

"I was to busy trying to figure out what she is wearing." Ben spoke looking at me filled with lust. I glared at him.

"So you getting dressed or you staying and I'll go walk myself?" I threatened. When I saw everyone start to move I pulled out and headed into the city.

I stopped a few streets down from the club before getting out. Andrew and Alex ran to catch up to me. "So I guess Kyle and Luke are going to stick together what about you two?" They just shrugged.

"Good then we can hang til you find your own thing."

"What about Ben?" Andrew said frowning.

"He isn't really someone I even want to look at right now." His eyes widened but he didn't comment.. When we walked up to the entrance I noticed it was an exclusive club. I walked a little ahead of the boys.  

"Wait up Victoria." I made a show of rolling my eyes to the bouncer. He was looking at us unsure. He obviously wanted to break are group up.

"What is your business here?"

"Since when did bouncers ask that?" Andrew asked. Before the bouncer could tell him get lost I butted in.

"God Andrew can't you see the mans doing his job." I turned to the bouncer. " I am so sorry my brother here is such an idiot." The bouncer chuckled at my fake irritation. " Make things worse he brings my ex. Well the others are their friends." I stepped closer to the bouncer fluttering my eyelashes looking down then up again to feign innocence."I'm just hoping someone will take my mind off of my ex." I spoke seductively. I notice his eyes flicker as he gulped.

"Go on in" he unattached the rope and I kissed his cheek letting my guys slip in as fast as they can before he noticed how many where with me. I went to walk in but he touched my wrist blushing. "If your ex gives you any problems let me know and I'll take care of him." I smiled in gratitude.Before walking in.

"Brother really?" Andrew said

"Well being my brother and his idiot friends is better then telling the man who isn't letting anyone in hat I'm a single girl occupied with a group of guys." I saw them all nod but Ben. He was frowning at me. I turned to Andrew and Alex." I'm getting a drink first." They nodded and we walked to the bar. I flirted with the bartender since we had no money and got us free drinks.