Chapter 17

I heard aloud echo of gasps from shock and cheers as the power flowed into the man before me. I felt tears of happiness fall down my face knowing since he is Luna he can't take Alpha unless I died or gave it up. 

I opened up my links and spoke to my pack. 'Followed by Mikey's funeral we will have a celebration to introduce your new Luna and my mate. I hope you all accpect him.' I slammed the links down before making out with my mate.

" Victoria." I kissed his neck. " Victoria!." I stopped and looked up at him. "Honey if you don't stop we will never leave this hotel room." I shivered at him calling me honey. He smiled knowingly pulling me down to lay on his chest.

"You know you'll have to go through training to be a Luna." He nodded.

"Yea but who would you trust? And I was looking into the Faithful Pack wondering how they did things. It was Mikey's idea." My smile fell at the thought of my dead friend. "I'm sorry by the way. I know he meant alot to you."

"He did. So what did you find out?" 

"I found out the Alpha Female was had the same jobs as both the Luna and Alpha."

"Okay... what about the Luna then?"

"The Male Luna he was the Alpha Females protector. The Alpha would go out on the wars and relay any commands to the Luna who would make sure the pack was safe until the Alpha returned. Mostly the Luna was the Alphas guard and her rock."

"Like Mikey was." He nodded. "So what was the Beta then?"

"Betas were only important during battles but they also protected the Alpha and Luna."

"So how do you want to run our pack?" I asked I felt him shudder and smiled.

"Your really asking me?" I nodded.

"Of course this is your life to now."

"I think I like the old way better." I looked up at him.

"Really?"

"Yea." He frowned.

"I guess I figured you'd just want more power then just watching me."

"Sweetheart. That is an impossibe jobby it's self."  I smiled.

"I think you'll be a fantastic Luna, Luna Forest." I felt him harden under me an laughed. "Oh someone likes being called Luna, Luna Forest." He flipped me making me growl.

"You are already testing me Alpha Silver." My breathe hitched and my heart started to race. He grinned and went to kiss me when my phone went off. I looked at the time to see we had ten minutes til we are suppose to meet the others.

I ran to the bathroom and slipped the dress on and zipped it up. "Dang it Ben! You ripped my underwear." I grumbled. 

"Sorry" He said way to happily as he walked in and started to change. 

"You will be when I accidently flash someone." He let out a possessive growl as I quickly ran my fingers through my hair. I started to put my shoes on and he picked me up bridal style. He walked into the completely glass elevator and smiled down at me.

"I forgot the floor was glass to."  

"So you get to distract the guys while I change in the back seat." His eyes narrowed at me. I gave him a peck. "know will see anyhing as as you cover me." I could see the van from where I was at. quick look at my phone said five minutes to spare. Ben set me by the trunk and I quickly grabbed a set of clothes and a blanket. I ran inside to see only Andrew there. "Hey Andrew get out real quick"