Chapter 29

The next two days went pretty much the same. I kept taking the cup off just to freak out and put it back in it's place. We went to school hung out, we  were that kind of couple that you knew by the way they acted were obviously a couple. Ben would come talk to me on the rare occasions Mikey wasn't around and would disappear whenever Mikey showed up. I went from class to class avoiding the questions about what was going on with my love life and only answered relevant questions. On the second night everyone who wasn't fighting left and those who were had found their own place in the pack house. The number of fighters was much higher then even Mikey had suggested when I told him I wasn't planning on many.

Today, was the first day we will train as a pack. I was currently sparring with Andrew. I knocked him on his ass for maybe the hundredth time today. "Andrew stop leaving your flank open." I helped him up.

"I'm trying" He said frustrated.

"Again." He went to get ready but I just pounced at him, knocking him right on back down. "Andrew, come on your enemy isn't going to wait for you to be ready." He got back up and took off angrily. "YOU BETTER BE DOING LAPS, ANDREW." I called after him. I looked over to see Mikey knock Ben down.

"Your our Luna." He said angrily. " You need to be able to defend yourself. Call on the power of the pack if you have to." He reached out to pull him up but Ben just slapped it away.

On my other side Marcus was having a similar conversation with Eli. I opened up our channels and spoke to my pack. 'Everyone listen up.' They all turned towards me. 'No I want you to fight while you listen.' They went back to what they were doing.' Look I will make you a deal when you are able land a critical hit on your match up you may go home but no sooner then that. This is not to be cruel but to save your life.' At that I jumped a member who wasn't paying attention. 'Your enemies will not fight fair.' I reminded them.

I saw Andrew race back and before he could hit me I threw him into the opposing member. I smiled getting an idea for tomorrows training. Andrew turned and grabbed Ben and held him hostage. With his claw to his throat. I froze.

"That doesn't count." I spoke slowly trying to hold my wolf back. Andrew put his claws into Bens throat just enough to make him bleed. My wolf broke through and attacked Andrew threw Ben aside. He kicked up his legs in time to flip my wolf. I knew what she was doing wrong before I could stop her. She pounced back at him and he grabbed my windpipe on the verge of crushing it. She snapped at him or at least tried to. He squeezed a little tighter and she froze.

"Shift Tori." I felt someone wrap a blanket around my wolf form and I forced myself to shift back to human. Once I was sure I was covered I stood up. "Your enemies won't play fair. They will play by our weaknesses. We have to do the same. Find your opponents weakness and exploit it." I subsided the anger to nod my approval.

"Well done Andrew. You are free to leave."

He shook his head no. "I am Beta I will help you train this pack Alpha." I smiled proudly up at him. Then they chaos ensued.  Everyone around us went back fighting but now they knew what to look for. Once I had real clothes on me and Andrew started teaming up on people. Finally the only one left was our Luna. Me and Andrew let Mikey have him alone and only  critiqued them. After awhile I noticed Ben's main weakness.

"Ben you need to stop focusing on your anger. Focus on his movements, find his weakness and then use that anger to strengthen yours." I spoke calmly. I had to focus on them like I focus on an enemy to forget they were my mates. Ben ignored me and kept blindly striking at Mikey. I shoved Ben randomly and he fell over. "BEN FOCUS." I was getting angry.

He is our Luna he has the power of the pack yet he can't beat one of our members. Mikey isn't even our Beta anymore, so even though he's well trained if done right Ben should of had at least hit him once, even if it was a graze. Ben took one look at my angry face and flinched. He was disgracing our pack because of his anger. If he doesn't figure it out soon he's going to get his self and probably everyone else killed. I saw him flinch again and that's when I realized I accidentally opened my links. So they all heard exactly what I had been thinking. I slammed them down tight.