Chapter 20

POV Benjamin

I stormed up the stairs leaving my mate left behind. How could she do that to me? Knowing that I just went through her being kidnapped. Things were just starting to get better. A growl escaped my lips. I put my fist through the wall. I normally can control my anger but since I've become Luna the power gets my emotions rocketing. I hit the wall again before I felt a hand touch my arm. I looked back to find a girl in a short skirt staring at me seductively.

"Hey there." She gave me a sloppy smile. "Your cute enough to distract me." My wolf growled at the disrespect she was showing us. I continued walking. "Wait up." I heard her stumble. 

I stopped. "Can I help you?" She laughed an ugly laugh.

Running her hand down my back. " Of course you can." She came face to face with me before gripping my groin. "My your bigger then you look."

"I have a mate." I spoke through clenched teeth right when I heard a growl that froze me and the woman in front of me in our track.

POV Victoria

He spoke but I couldn't hear him. All my focus was on this strange woman's hand on my mate. Our bound burned to life. All of a sudden I could feel all his emotions. Anger towards me disgust at this woman, and fear of me. Why would he fear me? I growled again louder this time the woman snapped back like she was burnt.  I walked up to her and pulled her up by her blonde hair.

"If you ever touch my mate again. I will cut your hands off." I growled in her face as she whimpered. As soon as I let go of her she scrambled off. I felt Ben's arms wrap around me. Cautiously stroking my arms. I felt my wolf start to calm, but I was still beyond angry. I shrugged him off and went into our room. I heard him follow as I walked to the kitchenette. I grabbed a Dr. Pepper and sat on the counter. He slowly pulled my legs apart to stand between them.

"Victoria?" He said softly kissing my neck. I ignored him. " Victoria.... you know I didn't touch her right? it was all her. I was going to stop her I was just so angry." He nibbled my earlobe.

I put my hand on his chest backing him up so I could think.  "Why did you leave?" He looked at me puzzled with slightly glazed over eyes. I laughed. "When we were downstairs why did you leave?"

He looked away from me. "I was angry that you tricked me. I thought something happened to you...... I would of killed that man if you didn't stop me I thought he took you from me." I turned his head to look at me before kissing him softly.

"No one is taking me from you Ben." I sighed softly before kissing his forehead. " Now I got to get dressed. We have a party to get to."

He smiled at me brightly. "Does that mean I get to see another dress on you?"

I scoffed. " No I've more dresses around you then I have in years. I'm wearing pants." I laughed at his disappointed face. "Go get ready Ben." He took off chuckling. I walked to my drawers and petted the little wooden wolf. I smiled sadly " We are coming for you soon Mikey."

I reached into my drawers. and pulled out a decent outfit. A plain red tank top and black skinny jeans. I slipped on my leather jacket and my thigh boots, I went and straightened my hair and called it done. When I walked out I couldn't help but stare at my handsome mate. He was in a black t-shirt and denim. I walked up to him and rubbed my hands under his shirt.

He groaned. "What happened to the party?" I shrugged causing him to growl. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him before sending my lips crashing down on him "If you don't stop Victoria, then I won't be able too."  I sighed and pulled away pouting. He growled frustrated. Luckily Luke sauntered in with Kyle chasing after him.

"Ohh someone is getting frisky in here." Luke howled. Kyle wrapped his arm around him when Ben growled. I tapped his chest and he set me down.

I crossed my arms. "What do you want Luke?"

"Andrew sent me Luna Phillips is trying to calm Alpha Phillips down over you threatening a member of his pack. You might want to go smooth things over fast." I sighed and let them lead me to the angry Alpha.

"Babe she must of had a reason." I hear the Luna trying to calm her mate down. He growled in response. I heard a distant whimpering. I walked in to see the chaos before me. Andrew and Trevor blocking the doorway. The Luna nuzzling her mate and the cowering crowd behind them. Then the crying skank on the floor.

I pushed through the men and let my Alpha power loose but only my Alpha power. "Alpha Phillips I hear we have a problem."

"Your damn right we have a problem." He growled. "How dare you attack a member of my pack. This is an act of war!"

"Come now Alpha Phillips we have a treaty. Would you really want to sacrifice that over this woman?" I glared at the sniveling fool on the ground.

"That woman is his sister, Alpha Silver." Luna Phillip finally spoke up as her mate continued to growl.

"May I ask what she has told you so I can at least know what I'm being accused of?" I spoke calmly though my wolf wanted blood for this show of disrespect.

" She says she was walking through your home in search for a place to rest when you randomly attacked her and threatened her life." The Luna spoke as though she knew there must be more to the story. I heard Ben scoff behind me.  I was starting to lose control I grabbed Ben's hand and held on tight trying to remain calm.

"Luna Phillips. Alpha Phillips. In my mates defense your sister has greatly offended my mate and had already shown an act of war by trying to seduce her mate. Yet my mate has not shown you the disrespect you are showing her by these outlandish accusations." If I wasn't so angry at the thought of this woman touching my mate I'd of been proud of him.

Luna Phillips eyes widened. "You did what?" She stared at the woman in shock. "Stacey I know you like to sleep around but to go after a mated wolf and a Luna no doubt?!" She shook her head in anger.

" Is this how you treat your allies? Outlandish accusations and disrespect on their territory?" I demanded. My power flared up and even Alpha Phillips had trouble not bowing down. It was the Luna who was the first to speak.

"I am sorry Alpha Silver, for both my Alpha and his sisters disrespect towards you." Her mate went to speak out but her glare silenced him. " Please forgive us" She kneeled down in respect.

My wolf being satisfied let me breathe calmly before I spoke. " Of course Luna Phillips but I do not want to catch her on my territory again for fear of our alliance."

She nodded in agreement and glared at her mate who sent her to their guest house for the rest of their trip.

" Well enough with the theatrics let us join the party." Trevor said getting a few chuckle