Chapter 26

We ran to the borderline in human form with me at point. I was glad we had been training Eli on stealth along the way along with a few defense moves. When we reached the border the weirdest thing happened. The guards attacked us, but that isn't the weird part the weird part was the were purposely letting us hit them.

"Alpha Silver, we come in peace" The woman who just threw a weak round house kick at me said. I caught her leg and threw her in the tree.

"Then why are you attacking us?" I demanded.

"Alpha orders. He ordered us all to attack o sight of any intruders." She smiled evilly. "He didn't say to try. Just knock us out, once out of sight we won't come after you." I relayed the information to the men. I quickly punched her hard in the temple quickly sub doing her. I noticed the rest had theirs under control. Except Eli who looked lost. 

"I hope she isn't lying to us." I said staring at the now unconscious woman.

"If she is we will find out shortly til then lets try to kill as little people as possible." I nodded my agreement towards Andrew.

"I'm assuming Alpha and Beta will be the biggest problem til then." We walked cautiously through the territory not that it mattered we didn't run into anyone else. "Where do you think everyone is?" I looked around to see Alex shrug and the rest look just as clueless. When we reached the pack house it look just as empty as the rest of the house. I motioned towards Alex for him and Ben to go around back. Andrew walked in front of my and threw off his shirt getting ready to shift. I placed a hand on his back stopping him. "What's this from?"

"For being an Alpha you know very little about mating." He huffed as I stared at the crescent moon. "Where did Ben bite you?" I pushed back my hair to show him my neck. "Your not fully mated yet." He stated it as a fact.

"What?!" Eli beat me to the punch. I looked at him forgetting he was here.

"Do none of you know anything?" Andrew shook his head. "Since you have the bite marks I'm assuming you didn't bite him. You have to do it at the same time. And no sex does not have to be involved." He said eyeing Eli who slowly lowered his hand back down.

"Let's get inside and when we get back home you can tell us all about the things we don't know." I joked pushing past them. I swung the doors open wide but still didn't hear anything. I saw Alex and Ben across the hall. Alex signaled that the floor was clear. I headed downstairs know Alex will know where to go. When I hit the next floor I heard rapid fire. I grabbed Eli just in time for him to miss being shot. I shot him a dirty look telling him that he needs to be careful.

Andrew army crawled on the ground to look over the bend. He held up two fingers telling me there are only two shooters. I let my Alpha power loose causing Eli to cower. I looked at the bullets to notice they weren't silver. I sighed remembering my training. I took a deep breathe and walked forwards.

"Eli I ever tell you how your brother shot me?" A bullet whizzed by my head. I focused all my might on the shooters hands. "He said I was so fast he thought I could dodge them." A bullet grazed my arm but I was focused." So the jerk points the gun at my leg in our conversation and shoots me. He didn't even know the thing was loaded." I laughed ducking where the started to aim. They shot.... nothing.

I smiled at their freaked out faces. I grabbed ones hand and crushed the bones feeling the snap from the pressure. I kicked the other man away, Before taking the gun from first guys crushed fingers. I slammed the gun into his skull. I hear it crack but he'll live. Then I chucked the gun into guys two head. A little less sure of his survival.

"How did he not know it was loaded?" Andrew asked.

"The idiot forgot to check the chamber and "accidentally" pulled the trigger while we were talking." I rolled my eyes. Eli was laughing in the background as I opened the first door. A wild ball of fur flung into me. I quickly threw the thing away. To see to much surprise a white furred cat.