Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHAOS!!! Chapter 26.

So sorry it took me so long. My squirrel died, my brother, my mother and I are all moving out, my school life (grades), stress friends put me under, and a lot more has really delayed me writing.

I'm so so so so so sorry for that! Not to mention it's so hard for me to rewrite a chapter, because... I don't know, it just is lol.

BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 26!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

As I walked through the entrance to my local drugstore my stomach churned, desperately wishing to relieve itself. I put my pointer finger and my index finder to the hollow in my throat, gulping, preventing myself from throwing up.

Shaking it off, I walked through the store, my feet dragging. I was hyper-aware of every sound around me, including my feet that seemed to make an even louder "thud" every time I stepped down. The florescent lights shone down, reflecting against the hard, tile floor. Is it just I, or do florescent lights make everything have a bluish tint?

I felt as though I was in an interrogation room, what with the lights and the quiet surroundings, and such. It was quite an uncomfortable feeling, if you ask me.

"Can I help you?" The attendant asked, scaring the shit out of me. I jumped about ten feet in the air, making him hold back a snicker. I glared and started walking towards the isle that held my greatest fear at the moment...

I sifted through all the different options, lightly running my cold fingertips along the outside of the boxes. I bit my lip, trying to decide which kind to get, which kind would be more effective and easier to read, cause we all know that I can be blonde sometimes. But needless to say, I ended up leaning my back against the next isle and sliding down until my butt made a "thump" on the hard floor. I leaned my head back, a little too hard, and ended up smacking it off of the shelf... hard.

"Ow!" I groaned, forcing my hand up to examine the damage. When I looked at my fingers there was nothing more than a tiny dropping of blood from where the plastic on the shelf dug into my scalp, piercing through my tender skin.

I must have sat there for at least a half an hour, just examining all of the different kinds of tests that would determine the rest of my fucked-up life. The store had stayed quiet; no more than one or two customers. The attendants learned to stay clear of me, cause I was so not in the mood. After a while of staring wide-eyed at all the possibilities, I finally gave in and just grabbed five different kinds.

I swear walking up to the counter with those in my hands was like being judged at a beauty pageant. Everyone starring at you, in my case all the cashiers and attendants, watching your every move, examining every part of your life in their heads... it was terrible, to say the least.

I shakily laid down all the tests onto the counter, never looking up from my hands. After a few beeps and a couple presses of buttons, I heard the cashier mumble.

"Will this be all?" She said dryly.

I swiftly nodded my head, my blackish side-bangs falling over my right eye. Before I could get too far though, she stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Um, those are for your mother right? Or maybe a friend? A girl your age should not be having sex... it's an early sign of future prostitution." She said, a smug smirk starting to tug at her flat, colorless lips.

"What's it to you?" I snapped.

"Oh just wondering. Buying five or six different kinds of pregnancy tests makes you look really trashy."

"Yeah? Does it? Well standing there, behind a counter talking shit to a fifteen year old girl makes you look really trashy." I shot back at her, my eyes narrowing to little slits, barely visible.

"I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth!" She screamed, her face turning a shade under beat red.

"No, I don't kiss my mom! She's dead! Bet you feel like an ass now." And with that I clenched my bag tighter in my hand and stormed out of the store, never sparing a glance back.

I know what you all must be thinking... Is her mom really dead?! Well the answer to that would be a no, my mom is not dead. She's still very much alive. But, she just made me so mad, and I wanted to make her regret what she said... that was the only way I knew how at the time.

(An early apology to anyone whose mother might be dead, or a friends/cousins mom who might be dead. I mean no offense at all to you!)

I stomped my feet angrily on the pavement as I pulled my hood over my face, blasting my iPod as the rain started pouring down around me, soaking all my clothes and even my face. The rain made muddles in holes filling the worn out sidewalk, on which I was walking. Looking at my rippling reflection, only then did I really see the new me.

My physical features looked the same, but they'd grown. They'd matured. I was growing into a young woman, no longer the little girl I used to be. I smiled to myself, knowing I was growing up. I was establishing the woman I wanted to be in the future.

"Haha, I sound so mature!" I laughed, getting a few weird stares from people walking by me. I pulled out my BlackBerry Curve, looking at the clock. I had around... a half an hour before Jesse got home from Tyler's house.

"Shit!" I cursed silently, as I turned down "This War Is Ours" from Escape The Fate on my iPod. I swung my head, frantically looking around, trying desperately hard to find a shortcut to Jesse and me's house. I had to get there before he did. In case you were wondering, I'd like to find out what's happening before he gets home and wants to be there.

I turned the corner, down a dark, wet, abandoned alley. I hesitated for a second, wondering if it was the best idea. After a second I shrugged and trudged my feet down the alley, my Converse splashing in the muddy puddles.

I was almost to the end of the alley; I could see cars driving by for a split second, on the street... No more than twenty feet in front of me. I sped up, wanting to get in the rainy sunlight as fast as I could, but was soon stopped as a hand reached from the shadows, pulling me back and pinning me to the brick wall of an unknown building. The ridges from the sharp bricks dug into my back, making me wince in pain. I look up just as my attacker pulled him up and placed it on my neck, giving me no luck of getting away.

He turned his hood-covered head up, revealing his face. His black hair fell over his eyes, sticking in strands from the rain. I gasped, realizing whom it was instantaneously. I heard a rustle on the ground and moved my eyes down to see that my hand had dropped my bag on the ground.

"Fuck me." I whispered sarcastically, looking away. No, it was not directed toward him, but more of a sarcastic statement. Do you get what I mean?

"My pleasure Love." He sneered. I snapped my head in his direction, eyes wide with untraced fear.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"I think it's plainly evident." He smiled. But it wasn't a sweet, caring smile. No, it was more like a sick, demented smile. It sent terrified shivers up my body.

So... what'd ya think???? Like it? No? Miss me? I missed you... Haha!

Um, who do you think the guy is? I think it's kind of obvious, but I'd like to know how smart my fans are! :D Oh, guess what?! I got a C+ in science!!! That's good for me lol.

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! AS A WELCOME BACK PRESENT????? PLEASE GIVE ME OVER 30 COMMENTS!!!!!!!!! I'D BE SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

- Syn<3