Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHOAS!!! Chapter 3.

Hey People. I thought you might want to see what the characters look like, so I'll post links for ya. But yeah, I always like to be able to see who I'm reading about. Idk, I'm weird like that!

So yeah, you should definitely comment. If you do, I'll love you forever! I swear!

COMMENT!

COMMENT!

COMMENT!

Miranda: ~ http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KZ5qdgu3avM/Sl97jWgr5pI/AAAAAAAABho/gCUculpBmr0/s400/Emo+hairstyle+Girls+long+hair+2.jpg~

Roselyn (Ros): ~ http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1tB1jN5E8tU/Si3rRrbl2JI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/WOz0Lg2KUps/S220/danielle.jpg~

Chris: ~ http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yqQJe8VD5Ek/RvyX77AhKeI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/MykMREkPKso/s320/emoboy.jpg~

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO KNOW YOU ACTUALLY LIKE MY BOOK, AND THAT'S THE ONLY WAY I KNOW YOU DO.

Thanks, love you guys!

Chapter 3.

I woke up to the sun shining in through my curtains, and my alarm clock going off like crazy!

"Shut up you stupid piece of shit!" I reached to my stand and hit the snooze button. Then reluctantly I got up and headed to my closet. Hmm, today I was meeting Jesse and his parents... should I let them know what they're in for ahead of time? I think so...

I picked out my short short distressed jean skirt and black leggings equipped with long, black and pink striped, fingerless gloves, a long black and white striped tank, and a studded belt to go on top of the shirt, around my waist.

(Miranda's outfit: http://media.photobucket.com/image/emo%20girl%20outfit/FallIceKat/emooutfit.jpg)

I headed to my bathroom to take a shower. Relaxing in the smell of my strawberry shampoo, the events of last night hit me like a punch to the gut. I'M MOVING OUT TODAY! The force of it almost knocked me to the floor. And not only am I moving out, I'm moving in with a complete stranger.

After my shower I got dressed and straightened my hair. I did my makeup extra dark today.

I decided to go to Chris's room. But first checked out my bedroom door to see if anyone was coming. No one was there, so I tiptoed to Chris's room and knocked on the door. He didn't answer for a minute or so, so I just walked in... He was still asleep.

"Chris!" I yelled. He grunted. This went on for about 5 minutes, and finally I just pushed him off the bed, he hit the floor with a "oof".

"Hey! What'd ya do that for?" He complained.

"Because you wouldn't get up." I shrugged. "Chris I don't know what to do. What am I gonna do? I can't get married! I'm fifteen!" I began to sob.

He held his arms open for me, and I went into them greatfully. He kissed the top of my head and whispered soothing words. No matter what, he's always there for me. After my sobs quieted down a bit, I pulled away and flopped down on his bed. I buried my head in my hand and just sighed. I stayed like that for a while, and Chris didn't interrupt me.

"Hey, I think we should head downstairs. The Tanners' should be here by now." He said softly.