Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHAOS!!! Chapter 6.

HEEEYYY! I LIKE TO TYPE A LOT, THAT'S WHY MY UPLOADS ARE SO FAST :D

UMM, COMMENT, VOTE, BECOME A FAN, ECT... I'M SORRY MY LAST CHAPTER SUCKED SO COMPLETELY BAD, BUT I WROTE IT REALLY FAST, AND WAS KIND OF IN A DIFFERENT WORLD. I'VE BEEN SPACING OUT A LOT TODAY LOL. SO.... ANYWAYS, HERE'S A CHAPTER THAT I HOPE WILL BE MORE INTERESTING, AND I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU. COMMENT, AND TELL ME WATCHA THINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6.

Me, Liz, Brittany, Zoey, Camille, and Alex were all talking about going to Hot Topic later, when I felt someone breathing on my neck from behind me. It sent shivered throughout my whole body, and everyone stopped talking at once. I turned to see Jesse with his cocky, confident smile.

"Hey babe." He said. Then he grabbed my hand and started to pull me up from my seat. Everyone was watching, and we're supposed to be madly in love, so I played along. He pulled me to his chest, hugged me and kissed the top of my head. And, I'm not going to pretend that I didn't like it. I LOVED it! It felt amazing to be held by him. He took my hand in his, and led me over to his table, with all of his preppy friends.

"Miranda, this is Shawn, Tyler, and Jake." He said, indicating to his three best friends. They all smiled and nodded at me. I said hi to each of them. I glanced back at my new friend's and they were all watching me. Liz motioned for me to come over, and I whispered to Jesse that she needed to talk to me, and I'd find him after school was over. He nodded, and let me walk back to my friends.

"Okay, what was that about?!" The girls cooed all at once. I laughed and told them he just wanted to introduce me to his friends. Apparently this wasn't very exciting to them because they just mumbled "okays" and went back to picking at their food. We made plans to meet up at Hot Topic in the mall at five o'clock tomorrow night and we'd all hang out. I noticed that Alex hardly talked the entire time, wonder what's wrong with him. Whatever though.

Lunch ended pretty quickly, it was only forty five minutes long. Afterwards, I had like 3 more classes and then I'm home free.

I walked into the doors of my Home Economics class, and immediately spotted Alex. I walked over to his table, and sat down.

"Hey Alex" I said in a very friendly tone. He turned his head in my general direction and muttered "hello". I shrugged off his unfriendliness, and tuned in to what the teacher was saying. Laying my head down, and closing my eyes, I soon drifted off to sleep. I awoke to someone behind me, playing with a strand of my hair.

Confused, I turned to see who it was. It was a cute boy with black emo hair, black T shirt, dark jeans, black studded bracelets, black nails, a little bit of black eyeliner, and black fingerless gloves. Hmm, he must like black. He had slightly tanned skin, and luscious lips.

He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Who are you?" He asked in a genuinely curious tone.

"I'm Miranda. I'm new here, and you are?"

"I'm Cole. I'm new here as well. This is my second day. Do you like it here, also?" Oh my God! I loved his voice, it was so husky and pleasant.

"Um, yeah I like it here. I mean it's okay, but definitely not my thing. I don't like big fancy things, and this school is both big and fancy." He chuckled.

"Well I definitely love it here, now. It's beautiful." He smiled, flirtatiously, his eyes held mine, I couldn't look away. Was he talking about me? Oh my God, I want to kiss him. Wait, WHAT? Jesus, Miranda you're getting married. You should NOT be thinking this, especially sense you actually like Jesse. WHAT? Times two!

"Miss Williams, Mr. Luyster, do you have something you'd like to share?" Ms. Barker questioned, raising an eyebrow in annoyance. I couldn't help it, I thought it was funny so I laughed. Then Cole started laughing, and soon the entire class joined in.

"What is so funny!" Ms. Barker practically screamed. That just made me laugh even harder.

"Shut up this instant!!!" She did scream that time.

"I can't, I'm sorry!" I laughed.

"That's it Miranda, GO TO THE OFFICE!!!!" Ha, wow she was really pissed.

"What crawled up your ass?" I asked. The class got quiet, and just stared. Oh shit, I shouldn't have said anything. Oops. I'm in deep shit now.

"MIRANDA, GO NOW!" She screamed again. And guess what? Surprise, surprise, I just HAD to open my mouth again. First day of school and one of my teachers already hates me.

"Hey, no need to act like a bitch, I'm goin'" Her face turned beat red, and the class cracked up laughing again. I almost instantly felt bad. I grabbed my books and started to walk out of the classroom. All of a sudden, something grabbed my hand. I turned to see who it was, and Cole was standing there with a devilish smile on his face. He leaned down and kissed me. Right on the lips! I just stood there frozen, and the glass went into a new round of "awwws" He pulled away, looked down at me, and winked. Then walked back to his desk. Just like that. Ugh, and the worst part was, I wanted to kiss him again. I have a fiancé and I'm wanting to kiss other guys? I'm such a slut.

I walked slowly to the principals office and ended up with nothing more than a slap on the wrist (not literally). After school, I found Jesse waiting by my locker, with that same 'ole cocky smile, that I'm starting to love and hate at the same time. We drove home in silence and I went straight to my room, layed down on my bed and fell asleep almost instantly. But right before I drifted off, I swear I felt someone's lips brush against my forehead...

EWWW, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?! WILL MIRANDA AND COLE ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR KISS. WILL MIRANDA AND JESSE ADMIT TO LIKING EACH OTHER? WILL THEY GET TOGETHER?

Hmm, I took the time to write this, so the least you could do is take the time to comment, or vote, or become a fan. Cause I love you so much! <3

Oh and here are Shawn, Tyler, Jake, and Cole.

Shawn:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/hot%20teen%20guys/jocelynbong3/2008_92124581_hello_H032331_L.jpg

Tyler:

http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/drewroy/drewroy_1242084873.jpg

Jake:

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/30482883/Justin+Bieber+Justin+New+Photo.jpg

Cole (SO HOT!!!):

http://www.emohaircutstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/emo-hair-color-330x443.jpg

KAY, LOVE YOU GUYS!

- Emma <3