Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHAOS!!! Chapter 21.

Hey, sorry this chapter is late and VERY bad. I just got my cell phone and have been texting nonstop. Also I've kind of been a lazy ass and have barely been on my computer at all. Not to mention the fact that I've had to do research on skateboards, so I can buy a new one.

But thank you for your patience!

And please, disregard anything I said in that one message. I was just upset about everything and needed a way to vent. I know you guys love my story, I do. Otherwise you wouldn't read it lol.

But I'll shut up now so you can read! I love you and thanks for being such GREAT fans!

Like I've previously said: I will no longer have requirements, but I do still ask that you comment, become a fan, and vote because I love you all so much! :D

"Eyeliner. Eyeliner. Where is my damned eyeliner?!" I practically screamed. I'd been searching through my pile of makeup for at least twenty minutes. I stuck my hand in my pocket, and suddenly felt very stupid. I pulled out my eyeliner and looked at it for a moment.

How can an inanimate object be so damn evil?

I took the cap off of the evil eyeliner and traced a thick black line around my eyes, complimenting it with black eyeshadow. I then decided I wanted to wear my extensions, and clipped my green and purple ones in my black hair.

My cell phone started reciting the lyrics to Escape The Fate's song "Something", causing me to jump about ten feet into the air.

Irritated, I grabbed my phone off of my sink and yelled into the other line.

"Hello?" I snipped.

"Whoa, calm down. When are you going to be ready?" Jesse laughed.

"I don't fucking know, okay? I'm trying to get ready as fast as I can!" And I snapped my phone shut. About three seconds later my phone started to sing again.

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

"You hung up on me. I'm hurt." Jesse teased. I rolled my eyes and disconnected the line.

I ran out of my bathroom and to my closet, skimming through all of my clothes. I thought about it for a moment and finally made up my mind, just grabbing a pair of red Converse, instead of my black ones.

It was so hard to part with them, and I blew them a kiss on my way out of my room.

"I'll miss you!" I whispered a little louder than necessary into the dark, lonely space that imprisoned my beautiful shoes.

"Miss who?" A voice said, right beside my ear. I jumped, turned around, and hid my face out of embarrassment.

"Um... nothing. No one." I replied.

"Tell me! Is there someone in there?"

"No, of course not. It's just..."

"What?!" He was starting to get mad now, and it was a tad bit comical.

"Nothing!" I yelled.

"Miranda Kodi Williams! Who the hell is in your room!" He roared.

"Ugh, fine! It's just my Converse. My black ones. You know the ones I'm ALWAYS wearing?! Well I decided to wear my red ones instead today. Are you happy?! Jesus!" I pushed past him, only to stop when I hear laughter.

"You... were... telling... your... Converse that... you'd miss... them?" He laughed so hard he was almost on the floor now.

"Jerk!" I spat and raced downstairs, trying to get out of his sight as my face turned bright red with embarrassment. But that was a failed attempt, for he was closing in behind me. I turned my head backwards, and tripped on my own feet, causing me to fall down. I felt a sharp pang in my forehead and lifted my hand to my head, feeling the hot, sticky liquid running down my face. I jumped up and ran to the nearest mirror at the end of the hall, seeing a deep gash on my head. I almost threw up at the sight of my blood, as I was scared to death of blood.

Aw, great! Now I'm going to look like an idiot! Oh I love how that's the only thing I care about! I thought to myself.

Jesse came running over to me and tried to help me, his hands extended in the air not really knowing what to do.

"Get away from me!" I screamed. Whoa, where'd that outburst come from?!

Jesse stumbled back, a look of confusion and hurt on his face. I felt bad immediately and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his wide torso.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I didn't mean to yell at you."

"No, don't be. It's fine, really. I shouldn't have been chasing you."

"Well, I'm fine, so don't be. And are we going to this party anytime soon?" I snapped.

"Um, yeah as soon as you clean off your face." He looked confused, just like I felt.

"Okay. Then let me go wash off my face." And I pushed past him, walking back to my bathroom. I washed my face, and redid my makeup.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my stuff, sprinting out the door and not bothering to wait for Jesse. A moment later he walked out of the house and slid into the car, next to me. We drove to the party in silence and I was grateful for that.

As we pulled up to Landon's house I felt my mouth drop open. Right before me there was no little than one hundred people, in the front lawn alone. More were crammed inside the house and music blared from all directions.

"Welcome to hell" I thought to myself, as I sighed, stepped out of the car and into my own person hell.

CALLING ALL PEOPLE!

IF YOU LIKE "ESCAPE THE FATE" THEN PUT THIS FACE: c(:

IF YOU'RE INTO POP THEN PUT THIS FACE: =)

AND IF YOU SKATEBOARD THEN PUT THIS FACE: ^_^

Most people wont read this, but whatever. It's just a fun little thing, and I'm extremely bored!

If you wrote these to faces then you are like me! c(: and ^_^

I loves to skateboard and I love Escape The Fate. Not really into pop though... the lyrics are too shallow for me and I hate it when they digitize voices! Oh and this is NOT meant to offend anyone! If I did then I am EXTREMELY sorry and PLEASE don't take it out on "OMG..."!!!!

By the way, the next chapter will be more interesting and more descriptive. This was just something for you to read, and so that I would stop receiving death threats lol. :D