Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHAOS!!! Chapter 9.

Heyy! Guy's this chapter is probably pretty boring, but bare with me. I need y'all to comment please! And vote. Ha, I've decided that I'm not going to post the next chapter until I get 15 votes. If you like it and want it to continue then VOTE, it's not hard. All you got to do is click a button... :D

******************************

Chapter 9.... I think.

The rest of the day was quite peaceful, although I dread the class Cole is in. I didn't want to face him. What was I to say? I liked him, but I liked Jesse more. Jesse made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. He made me happy and mad, but also feel important.

I silently walked into the class where Cole was and sat down at my table. It was unusually quiet, as I looked around. Girls gave me envious looks, and guys gave me lust filled glances. What was this all about?

All of a sudden I felt hot breath on my neck and turned around to see Cole smiling down at me. What was going to say? I let out a long breath, that I hadn't realized I'd been holding.

"Hey baby. What's up?" He winked. Oh god, did he just call me baby? Well, hell.

"Baby? I'm not your 'baby'" I said. His expression quickly changed to angry. I didn't mean to make him angry, but I don't want him calling me baby.

"Not my baby? You're anything I want you to be." He snipped. What has gotten into him? Where's the sweet boy that plays with my hair? Hmm, that's an odd sentence.

"Excuse me? What's gotten into you?" I asked, warily. He just chuckled darkly, and turned to face the other way. I rolled my eyes and looked to find Alex staring intently at me.

"What?" I asked. He sighed, shook his head, and looked away. Why was everyone mad at me today??

I tried to pay attention during class, but the teacher kept shooting me evil death glares, which made my day every worse. I laid my head down sometime during the middle of class and must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know someone's tapping on my shoulder trying to wake me up. I turned my head the other way and tried to go back to sleep, for some reason. The next thing I know I feel a sting in the back of my head. Someone slapped me! I turned, furiously, around and saw Alex standing there.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled. He chuckled and pointed towards the clock.

"The bell rang about ten minutes ago. I'm surprised you slept through it actually. I was going to just let you sleep, but then I decided to be nice and came back to wake you up." He smiled. Him smiling? This was new. I liked it. But I was still mad, and wasn't going to get over it that easily.

"Well did you have to smack me? I mean seriously you could have just simply yelled my name. You could have dumped cold water one me! There are a number of different things you could've done, instead of smacking me." I scolded.

"Whatever, you're lucky I woke you up in the first place." He grinned.

I started to gather up my books and walk towards the door. I froze and turned around, facing Alex again.

"Well thank you. Even though you did hurt me." He laughed, and I let a small smile spread across my mouth. "Good bye Alex."

I stole one last glance towards him. He was facing straight ahead, reading the board, but the set of his features, they looked.... Sad?

"Miranda!" My head snapped in the direction of the person calling my name. I smiled at Jesse running towards me, his hair flapping in the wind he was creating. The light shone off his hair, making part of it look lighter, like an angel's halo. We walked to the car and drove home, discussing random topics. He asked me who my best friend was, and I automatically replied Roselyn.... who I completely forgot about. But I'm sure Chris would have told her what happened... right? Oh well I'll call her tonight, before I go to Hot Topic with Liz and the others. But she's going to be pissed that I haven't called her, and I felt like shit for it...

Hey, sorry this chapter like completely and totally sucks ass, but I'm tired and I kind of wrote it in a hurry. And on top of it all, it's very short. But that's okay, because I'm so fricking tired, I think I'm going to pass out. So farewell for now.

Oh and don't forget to vote :) Or no new chapter... Sorry, I know I'm evil. :)