Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHAOS!!! Chapter 7

Hey, Yo's, sorry it's taken me a bit to upload, I dunno maybe a day or two, I can't remember lol. But yeah, sorry. I was reading Dinner With A Vampire. Did I Mention I'm Vegetarian? OMFG, It was sooooo good, I cannot wait until she uploads again. Y'all have to check it out. One of the best books EVER! I am a die hard Twilight fan, but I think this actually might be better. Don't kill me for saying that! Lol, but no you have to check it out :D

And you also have to comment... comment....comment....comment....comment....comment....comment...comment... PLEASE! THANK YA! SORRY, THIS CHAPTER KIND OF SUCKS, BUT IT'S MERELY A FILLER OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE... ANY OPINIONS? CAUSE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK, AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO TYPE. I JUST REALIZED I'M STILL TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK ON, SO NOW I'M GOING TO SHUT IT OFF. But yea, any ideas of what could happen? I need your help, so tell me what you want to happen! Thank you once again. But now I'll stop typing so you can read...

*******************************************************************************

Chapter 7

I awoke to my alarm clock whaling. God, another day I'm totally not looking forward to. I rebelliously stayed laying down, eyes closed, wishing, just wishing I didn't have to face another day. It's not as if I hate life, because I don't. I just hate all the obstacles life throws, that I always seem to end up in.

After what seemed to be about fifteen minutes, I let an irritated groan escape my lips, and practically crawled to my closet. Hmm, what to wear, what to wear? I ended up settling on my dark blue skinny jeans, black "All Time Low" Band Tee, my studded and pyramid bracelets, and a pair of my black converse. Simple, yet totally Me. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

Letting the water pour down over my tensed muscles, relaxing every bit of my body, I slowly began to remember yesterday. God, what was up with Cole? Why the HELL did he kiss me, and why the HELL had I wanted him to again? I didn't even know him, like at all. I think that maybe, just maybe, I'm turning into a slut. I sighed and shut the hot water off, letting cold spill all over my body waking me up. Eagerly, I shut the cold off too, and stepped out.

After I got dressed I applied a thick ring of black eyeliner, lip balm, and black eyeshadow. Looking in the mirror, I shuttered thinking about what a turn my life has taken all of a sudden.

I walked downstairs, and prepared to face the oh-so-hot-but-cocky Jesse. To my surprise he was lounging on the couch looking quite distraught. Hmm...

"Hey Dumb, something wrong?" I asked, kind of concerned. He didn't have the cocky grin I hated/loved.

"No, why would there be?" He practically spat.

"Because you're not your cocky, arrogant self." I smiled, and this made him chuckle a little.

"I know you kissed Cole. Tyler told me." My heart rate quickened and I began to panic. But why should I? I mean, yeah sure, Jesse was cute but I didn't have any feelings for him... right? Why should this upset him? My heart skipped a beat as I thought of the possibility that he might like me, but I soon dismissed the hopeless.

"Um, yeah, I did. But not technically, I mean he kissed me. I didn't respond though." Why the fuck was I explaining myself to him. He all the sudden got up and walked towards me. He had a black T shirt on, and it fit him kind of snug, showing the outline of his muscles, and light blue jeans. His hair was it's normal kind-of-mess-but-still-perfect self. He walked up to me and I felt a whisper against my ear. "I was kind of hoping it'd be me" I was assuming he meant the kiss. His breath tickled my ear, and I shivered. I looked up and met his eyes, they had a certain sparkle to them... was it lust?

He cupped the side of my face with his hand, and slowly leaned down. I couldn't stop him, I was in total shock. He continued until his lips gently bushed against mine-

"I'm sorry Miss Miranda, I have a-" the maid walked through the entryway to the living room, carrying a box of some sort. Me and Jesse jumped away from each other, as if we were children getting caught stealing from the cookie jar before dinner. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know.. I ...didn't... goodbye." She left the room with pink tinting her very pale face.

I looked back at Jesse who had a pink tinting his face also, and I imagined I did too.

"I'm just gonna go get my stuff." I said quickly, hoping to avoid the awkward conversation, I was scared would follow.

"Okay." Jesse said, and sat back down on the couch. He looked... sad. I rushed up the stairs and into my bathroom. Okay, what just happened?! Pushing it to the back of my mind for now, I walked to the sink and clipped my purple and green hair extensions in, grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs.

"Ready!" I chirped, from the doorway. Jesse got up and we went to the car. The whole ride to school was quiet, and AWKWARD. We pulled into the school and Jesse parked the car, I automatically started to walk off to find Liz and the other when Jesse grabbed my hand.

"What?" I question, curiously. He merely shook his head and mumbled "stay away from Cole." I nodded, but silently wondered why. Was he jealous? He didn't let go of my hand though, and we walked to the building in silence. Just before I started to walk to my friends, he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, sending butterflies to my stomach. I smiled and leaned into him hugging him goodbye.

"See you later." He whispered into my hair. I nodded into his chest, and then pulled away. Should I? It's harmless, isn't it? Hmm. I reached up and kissed his cheek, then walked towards Liz and the others. Stealing one quick glance back I saw him standing there, pink staining his cheeks, smirking. He winked at me and I grinned, turning back to Liz who stood wondering what just happened. She knew that the marriage was arranged and that I didn't like him. She knew that we merely "acted" to be madly in love. She also knew that the moment me and Jesse just had was real.

I just shook my head indicating I would tell her later. I was in for a long day...