Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHAOS!!! Chapter 28.

So, I just moved out. My mom and me did... Therefore, I don't have my computer anymore. It's still at my house with my dad and brother. I'm not going to be able to type that much, but I will when I have a chance. I have around an hour of free time, while I'm at home, visiting my brother. So I figured I'd dedicate it to you guys, and type a little teaser/filler thing. :)

Miranda, this is not the only I can get. I have girls throwing themselves at me every day, but I don't want them. I desire you." His deep, husky voice stated. I froze in my spot, shock washing over me, like an ocean tide on the beach. What the hell was he talking about?

"Cole, what do you mean?"

"I mean I love you."

I gasped, a quick intake a breath soothing the burning that was starting to overtake my throat.

"You... what?" I breathed.

"I love you." He said simply. As if there was nothing to it.

"I-you-can you let me go, please." I sighed, frustrated, as he reluctantly released hold of me, letting my body free.

"You barely know me! How the hell can you possibly 'love' me?!" I practically screamed at him. He flinched back from my harsh tone, clearly offended, but I continued to ramble. "Dammit! You hurt me! How could anyone who loves me, hurt me? That's not love, Cole! It's an infatuation!"

"No. It's not. It's more than that. I've never felt this way before, about anyone, and you're telling me it's no more than an infatuation?" He shook his head, a dark laugh rumbling throughout his body. I fixed my eyes onto a pebble lying on the cold, stone floor. Such a small thing, and yet it could play such a big part in the future. You never really do know how something so small could be so fragile in the hands of fate. So if I knew this then maybe I wouldn't have done what I was about to do...

"Cole, I'm pregnant... maybe. Do you really even want to fantasize about being with a pregnant girl, when the kid isn't even yours?" I blurted, feeling the faintest of a headache, yet it kept growing bigger until it was at the pound of exploding my head.

His eyes grew dark, almost black, and his lips became impossibly straight. "Who's is it?" He asked, voice dark, menacing.

"My boyfre - fiancés. And it's none of your business."

"I'm gonna kill him." He stated, frighteningly calm.

"No, you're not! We're happy together! God, Cole what the fuck is wrong with you? First you're all sweet, then you try to frickin' kill me, and now you're confessing your undying love for me? Dude, you're so fucked up!" I screamed at him, running my sweaty fingers threw my ratted up hair.

I looked at Cole, and he looked as if he was having an argument with himself, inside his head. I shook my head, and willed my legs to move forward, taking step after step in front of me. My feet felt like weights hitting the floor, as I began to sprint away.

"Wait!" He called from behind me, but I continued to run, my feet barely even lifting themselves off of the cold ground, just enough so that I could continue to move without falling on my face. My feet just barely left prints in the newly fallen water, plastering the pavement as I ran all the way home, not even stopping to spare a glance behind me...

Just thought I'd upload. Sorry it took so long. :)

I love you guys and girls!

- Syn