Bliss - For Now

Hey witches, wizards, muggles, and creeps.

It's been over a month.

Where the hell have Iben?!

Oh, yeah. Writing that new fiction story her on Wattpad. Bird's Prey. Check it out.

Now, to the apologies.

I am so sorry! This is the longest I've been absent and I said I would update more, but it's been stressful for me at home and school and there's just SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON.

Anyways.

Enough of me babbling, you're already pissed off at me. Here's the new chapter. Enjoy!

~Kangawhale <3

(Draco's P.O.V.)

"I know you, I've seen you in a dream, and old familiar scene, from somewhere,"

I stared up at Charlotte, gazing into her acid blue eyes while my heart raced beyond the norm. I recognized the song at once, the first song I ever heard in a new way. I remembered that morning when we sang and she had passed out. She'd been gone for months.

And that was when I realized how much I really missd her.

"You know me, there's a glowing in your eyes, I know and recognize, from somewhere..."

Her voice rang ot for a long moment before she glanced behind her shoulder, summoning sheet music for the band. The instruments and her perfect voice started up.

"Those voices, singing out, la la la la la..."

The Weird Sisters joined in for a backround.

"La la la la la,"

Charlotte's eyes burned through my own, with an intensity I could not identify. "La la la la la... ooh..."

There was a pause as the guitar player hacked away at the melody. Charlotte smiled at me, and I stared back in total and utter amazement.

I think I might love her.

(Charlotte's P.O.V.)

"I see them, they might be people that I'd love, you were barely old enough, to remember. But I know you, you have your father's eyes, underneath his very tidy blonde hair..." I sang softly, watching Draco as he gazed at me with a strange emotion, one that I either have never experienced or have not seen in a while. As I sang, I began to place my finger on the word.

"Those voices, ringing out, la la la la la..."

The Weird Sisters followed my lead.

"La la la la la..."

We sang together for the last time.

"La la la la la..."

Kirley Duke went crazy on his guitar as the last verse approached and I intensified my voice power.

"And I would never do, anything that could hurt you. We bot lost our families. We're all that's left of what they knew, you must know somewhere that it's true. Do you understand me...?"

I carried the note out along the screams of students. Draco smiled up at me happily. I sucked in a deep breath and belted out the next lines.

"Those voices, reacing out, la la la la la..."

Draco's voice sang in my head and I saw him mouth back as I sang along;

"La la la la la..."

And then I knew what that strange emotion on his face. I hadn't ever visualized anything like it.

Bliss.

I sang alone for the last two bits. "La la la la la... Laaaaa........"

Huge applause and cheers shook the hall and Myron Wagtail looked dazed.

"You're not as good as everyone said you were." Her muttered into a microphone, gaining silence from the crowd.

"Because nobody ever mentioned an angel! Sweetheart, you're a star!"

Loud cheers of agreement joined in and I blushed.

"Thanks, everyone." I smiled, stepping down from the stage and meeting Draco with an unexpected kiss. When we pulled away, Draco smiled happily at me and music started. The Yule Ball went on with compliments, dancing, and admiration. At the back of my mind, I thought grimly of the Temlars who wanted to kill us Assassins, of the second task, and what I would do when I had to go back to Zasilia.

I Ignored it for now. Those thoughts were for another night.

For now, I would be happy.

Blissful, even.