The Date

(Valerie's P.O.V.)

'The girl is up to something.' Icefire snarled, referring to Charlotte.

'What shall I do about it?' I asked.

'Nothing. I will do something about this...'

I nodded, but inside, I felt my insides go hard.

'What are you planning?'

'Killing her.'

I froze for a split second, and in that time, my heart turned to ice and I couldn't breathe because my lungs were led. I nodded again and said, "I'm going for a walk--alone." And paced out. My stomach threatened to bring back the taste of dinner and I felt exremely sick. I ran outside and threw up. Icefire can't kill anyone. He can't. If he did, he would be banned as my companion... Did I want that?

Did I need that?

Do I want him gone?

Is it wrong if I say yes?

(Charlotte's P.O.V.)

"Okay, let's get started. Midnight, Venom, and Blizzard. What have you accomplished?" I clapped my hands together.

Maria smiled. "I designed the clothing and logo, and Midnight is going over the technology involved. Venom is still waiting for Midnight to finish her hidden blade blueprints."

My eyes twinkled. "Can I see the logo?"

She nodded and passed a carving over to me. The overall shape of it was quite interesting; a small circle with dots hovering over, under, to the left and to the right of it. The four dots were connected by another circle shape, and in the middle of each quadrant had a curved triangle facing inwards. In the cenre of the middle circle, was a glowing opal gem in the shape of a sort of 3D astrid.

"Wow..." I mused, gazing at the perfected symbol of our creed. "Now, then, let's get to work!" I switched to French, my second tounge. "Vive la Rouge Révolution!"

"Long live the Red Revolution!" the crowd chanted back.

(Draco's P.O.V.)

"Concentrate, Draco." I heard Charlotte breathe in my ear.

"It's hard to do with you whispering to me."

She laughed her beautiful laugh and stood back to watch everyone. I squeezed my eyes shut and concentrated on a tornado. I felt all of my strength drain and be replaced with a burn. I was about to call out in pain, but all of the hurt lifted off as I hovered an inch above the ground, a hurricane beneath me.

"Fantastic!" Charlotte urged, stepping forwards. "Now, fly!"

I opened my eyes and focused upwards, shooting up almost effortlessly. I laughed and spun around in mid-air, feeling bliss overcome me. Syopping, I saw Charlotte float up beside me. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead. Man, I really like her.

She looked up and pecked me on the cheek, lowering me down with her by holding my hand.

"Fantastic job, Fire drake." She said, hopping down from her hurricane. "Now, for the rest of you. Stag, Fire drake, you can explore the city."

I nodded and walked off, hearing that Potter boy follow.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I ran to Malfoy's side, gazing at the city. "It's nice here," I put my hands in my pockets.

Malfoy grunted and a long pause drifted through the still air.

"So, you're with Charlotte, eh?"