Bringing bodies together.

*****story takes place after murder, Aaron is dragging body into woods to bury it**

'Gee guy, you are really heavy... I should have cut you up and brought you piece by piece to get buried. Too late now though... I already strangled you, cutting you up would be weird... I cut up someone before... it was fun... don't like doing the same thing twice. You know I have never drowned anyone before? I dont like the cold water, maybe when I find some warmer water somewhere close by, hmmmm.... We nearly there, I know a good place to bury you. Lot's of nice worms for you to play with. I like to be alone but even I need people to play with sometimes, I know you people get lonely... don't worry, you won't be alone, worms like to play.

We are here... just hold tight, going to dig your hole. Im good at digging. Dig, dig, dig... look! Worms! Hello friends! Wait.... There's something here.... No ways! It's another body! I've already used this spot! What are the odds? Let's see who this is... ahh, I remember! I slit her throat! She cried so much before that, she just cried and cried and cried... then I cut her throat open and the blood sprayed everywhere... she stopped crying then. Took me forever to clean up the blood.

She wasn't as heavy as you, she was easier to drag here. You should eat less, I mean... you should have eaten less, haha... you can't eat now... but your friends can! Worms will nibble all that weight off of you. The worms won't be your only friend though... don't you think it's fate that I brought you here to this same place. I think me forgetting she was buried here was the universe working in mysterious ways. I believe in that... the universe is mysterious and I think it wants you too to be together. So... oh gee, I should have learned your names... well, guy meet girl, girl meet guy. I really think this was meant to be... well, you two are going to spend a lot of time together... you should invite the worms to your wedding! Hehe, can you imagine worms all dressed up fancy? So I'm just going to bury you two in the same spot. You will be together for eternity. I bet I will get good karma for this... the universe will reward me for bringing love in death. Look at me, bringing bodies together....'

******i really loved this idea, it was so much fun to write... dark and funny i believe... what did you think?****