ISIAH.

'It's so quiet up here, isn't it? Well quiet compared to down there... Down there it's just so damn loud. People screaming at each other, screeching tires, loud sirens... sounds of rushed, angry and disappointing lives. Up here there are only echoes... here, all you can here is the faint echoes of their superficial lives, my voice and your heartbeat... seriously, your heart is beating out of control, keep it in your ribcage. I don't want you dying before I'm done with you. Now, let me tell you why you are strapped to a chair dangling on the edge of this buildings roof. You see, I had a troubled childhood, haha, surprise! The guy that kidnapped you, tied you to a chair and is dangling you from a roof top with the intention of killing you had a troubled childhood! Haha, who would have guessed... ahhhh, anyways, My parents had me at a time when they were having marital problems and thought having a second child would make it like the good old days... it didn't... and their resentment for each other spilled over onto me. My sister was thirteen years older than me and despised me. I was constantly bullied by her while being neglected by my parents that for some reason chose to fight constantly instead of just getting a damn divorce. I grew up in chaos and turmoil. My sister had one redeeming quality... her love for horror movies. When she wasn't bullying me or living her sad bitchy life she was watching horror movies. I used to sit behind the couch where she couldn't see me and lean over and watch from the side. I loved them so much, especially movies like The Omen where the creepy freak had power and couldn't be stopped. Children like me who were outsiders... quiet and looked down upon but with dark power inside.

I used to pretend that I had a demon living inside of me and fantasized about destroying the lives of everyone I saw. It was glorious... in my head I was the ultimate killer living out the greatest horror movie. Then one day... my sister announced she was getting married. Her soon to be husband was as big a piece of trash as she was... just two terrible people who couldn't get anyone else... just like my parents. So we went to a fancy dinner at a restaurant on top of a building with an amazing rooftop view. It was quite spectacular. My sister was the centre of attention and I was just a bystander as usual. At one point of the evening my sister was leaning against the rail of the building with a glass of champagne in her hand. There was nobody around, she had obviously left the group to get some time alone and digest all that was happening. I saw her standing and as I usually always did, I imagined myself killing her. As I fantasized about it I found myself walking towards her and before she could even turn and notice me my hands acted on their own and I shoved her with all my might over the railing. She screamed as she fell and became an unrecognisable mess on the pavement. I smiled for a second before screaming and crying like a good little actor.

There was so much screaming and chaos, the story I told and the story that was believed was that I came out to see her fall off the edge... she was drunk, tripped and went falling to her death. I played that moment over and over in my head... every second, frame by frame. I remember it all, every sound... everything. I wonder... what will your screams sound like? What pattern will you make on the pavement? Let's find out shall we?'

With a creepy laugh, Isiah yanked off the tape around his victims mouth and pushed him over the edge of the building, screaming all the way down until he was, like his sister before, just an unrecognisable mess.

*****Well this guy is a ball of fun right? what did you think? please comment, vote and send in your own #KillerMonologues *****