THE CRIMSON PHOENIX.

Alexander Matheson walked with a scowl on his face. His fists curled into tight angry balls, so tight his knuckles were white and his nails cut into his palm. He walked with deadly purpose, his heart beating a little faster with each stride. He was filled to the brim with intense rage. Everything from the past six months built up to be released now. He keyed in his password and opened large doors to a hidden room inside of his massive mansion. The room was large and entirely painted stark white. it was completely soundproof. on the left of the door was a small silver table with two long silver blades on it. In the room were four naked bodies hung up like cattle, their arms and legs chained to the roof and floor respectively. There was a black square painted on the floor and each of the bodies was hung in a corner of the square, each about two arms lengths apart from each other. They were all still alive and struggled, their screams muffled by the gags that silenced them. He unbuttoned his shirt and spoke in almost a whisper as he undressed, 'From the moment we are born we are dying. Each living being if born perfect until they breath in the air of this wretched world and begin the process of being poisoned by it. We grow up learning the language, culture and religion of the people who raise us without a choice in the matter. The world around us defines us from birth and it is uncontrollable. We just grow and adapt while we are molded by a broken world that in turn breaks us.'

Alexander placed his shirt on the table and raised his voice as he began taking off the rest of his clothes, 'Life is a miserable march towards an inevitable death. I didn't want to accept this, I refuse this... I refuse to be what my parents and what the world made me, I REFUSE IT!'

His voice was now loud and full of rage as he was completely naked. he picked up the silver blades and walked into the blake square standing in the middle of the hanging bodies. with aa sick, twisted smile he continued, 'We are born screaming and covered in blood. we scream and cry until we fall asleep and then wake to life's influences. I had no control at my first birth but I can now control my rebirth. I am the Crimson Phoenix, the master of rebirth. Your blood will facilitate my new life, your life force will be added to mine and I will be forever. Covered in blood like I was at birth, screaming until I sleep. I will be reborn like the phoenix and I will control my destiny. I WILL CONTROL!'

Screaming at the top of his lungs, the Crimson Phoenix hacked and slashed, cutting up his four victims in a rage of fury. He screamed and kept swinging and swinging his blades. His arms ached,his voice was hoarse and his victims were long dead but he kept screaming and slashing until he was completely covered in blood from head to toe. He fell asleep from the exhaustion, a deeper sleep than he had ever had in the past six months and he dreamed of rebirth.

******The Crimson Phoenix, a delusional weirdo that probably had a terrible childhood, things happened that he had no control of and he wanted to somehow change his life and have some control, what did you think? Please comment and vote!****