CH. 13 | La Senza

My flesh is alight with the searing heat of seduction, yet covered from crevice to crevice in goose bumps. Every fibre in my body aches for the feel of wandering hands with curious fingers and hot puckered lips with tongues that dance untamed.

Nathaniel's lips rain burning butterfly kisses down my neck as he continues to squeeze my ass with his large hands, raking his nails over it every so often, delivering a multitude of sensations that have me jerking against him from over excitement.

I can't help myself; all logic has gone out the window and my inhibitions follow them as his lips travel down to the valley between my breasts, losing his face in the open collar of his shirt. I arch my back and moan as his teeth sink into my flesh. It hurts, but in a good way. I love the intoxicating adrenaline rush you get from sex that makes almost anything feel amazing. That alluring concoction of pleasure and pain coming together has a way of making you feel alive in the most aberrant ways. I run my hands down his back then up to his head to hold him in place so he can deliver another bittersweet bite. He does; harder this time. I cry out and fling my head back so that he can do it once more.

*

Clip: Unfamous, Ep

Clip: Unfamous, Ep. 6 | Ever Mine

VISIT WWW.THEUNFAMOUSSERIES.COM

*

Nathaniel looks up at me -still nestled in my bosom -with his daunting eyes adorned with lashes so thick they resemble black lace, and smiles kissing the spot he's just attacked. Both of his hands travel up my body to the collar of the shirt and he kisses me harder, taking my bottom lip into his mouth. He moans against my lips and grinds his impressive erection into me. He curses and I sigh. Nathaniel is my favourite kind of lover; he's a talker. Once he gets going, the most panty dropping words fly out of his mouth like a Trey Songz slow jam. It's like having a cheerleader in the bedroom; the more he said, the more I did -which is great in the heat of the moment but often leaves me cringing when I think about some of the things we've done the morning after.

I take a step back so that I can make better use of my hands. I take my time slowly massaging his strong shoulders, stroking his arms and finally his perfect abs; it's like he's been carved out of marble. His muscles flex under my touch as I trace my fingertips between each crevice. I work my hands over him until I reach those sinful lines that disappear into his Calvin Klein boxers, tempting me to find where they lead to. I know exactly what awaits me at the end of that trail, and I'm trying my hardest to save the best until last, but I find myself becoming extremely impatient. I allow myself the slightest touch, skimming my hand over his hardness and kissing him with more passion in turn. He responds by securing his grip on the shirt even tighter and eventually tears away from my kiss.