Ch. 4 | Clubbin'

We strut through the large black double doors of Purple in small groups of four, making our way down a dimly lit purple corridor with Nate and Georgia in the front, Tyson and I coming in second -the reigning King and his mistress followed by the intended Queen and her faithful advisor. Security is only letting us in a few people at a time and unluckily Ty and I have been lumped in with Beauty and the Bitch.

The bass pulsates around us as the muffled sounds of a popular Beyoncé track is playing on the other side of the second set of doors. The first DJ is busy getting the ravers into the mood with the warm-up session.

Before I can truly embark on my first Brompton Uni rave, we are stopped just by the entrance to give our jackets into the cloak room. This is the part of the night I have been looking forward to the most; showing off my fabulous outfit.

As Georgia is in front of me, she goes first. She is dressed in a simple black midi dress with simple chunky gold jewellery. Her pedicured feet are slotted into a pair of mile high black peep-toe heels with a shock of gold running horizontally through the front platform.

Her bitchy green eyes glare up at me from under a heavy fringe, not wanting to be outdone. I must admit that she looks good (as always), but this is my coming out party! I came to make a statement and I refuse to be outdone by anyone, especially the likes of her. I arch my eyebrow and step up to the little doorway where a girl around my age is taking the coats. I strip away my jacket.

Ta-dow! How ya like me now?

I stand proudly in a sheer chiffon leopard print blouse that hangs translucently over my black plunge bra that can barely contain my chest. The provocative blouse is tucked into a pair of tight high-waisted leather skinny fit trousers, which fit like a glove, emphasizing my curvaceous physique. I have a harlot red leather clutch to compliment my harlot red lips and acrylic stiletto nails. My fingers and wrists shine and clink with excessive amounts of gold jewellery and a long gold necklace drapes itself down my centre, stopping my navel with a heavy pendant. I hand the cloak room girl my jacket and a £1 with a smile. She gives me a bingo ticket in return which I slide into my purse.

My Jimmy Choos click across the floor as I subtly strike a pose. I had aimed for the overtly sexual vixen with a unique look that would stand out amongst the mass of Asos dresses, but with a touch of class. I have to set myself apart from the rest but still look relevant and I think this look has accomplished it perfectly.

Nathaniel clears his throat. Rio: 1, Georgia: nil.

"Looks like you won that round," Tyson smirks as we pass through the second set of doors. I fling my arms around him and laugh,

"This is why I love you! I beat her and it feels H'AMAZING! Who would have ever thought that I, Rio Greene, would ever be able to outshine the great Georgia Daniels? My plan is working; I'm on my way, I tells ya!" I wink.

"Happy much?" Ty laughs along with me, peeling my excited arms from around his neck.

"Yes, yes I am. It was like a cherry on top when Nate cleared his throat. Ooh that must have burned her," I cackle victoriously.

Tyson stops laughing and pulls me off to the side, "Yeah about him; what's with the staring and that?" he asks, his expression dead serious. Tyson doesn't play when it comes to me and Nathaniel.

I shift out of his protective grip and shrug, "I don't know and I don't bloody care! Nate can go suck a lemon 'cause tonight is my night, and I won't let him and his stupid torturously divine grey eyes ruin it!"

Tyson cocks his head the side. Swish goes his hair.

"Torturously divine?"

"Dude let it go," I fan him off, not in the mood to explain my teenage angst driven description.