Content Warning/Book Info/Acknowledments

* DISCLAMER*

This book contains some adult content, so if you are easily offended, you have been warned lol. Other than that, it's a great bloomin story, so please enjoy ;)

This story is rated R and intended for readers 18+. Adult content includes strong language, mild violence, drug use and scenes of a sexual nature. 

-

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Written by Shakira 'Scotty Unfamous' Scott

Proof read by Monica Rahman

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Born and raised in London, England, Shakira 'Scotty Unfamous' Scott burst onto the scene in 2009 with her candid, loud and proud YouTube show 'SDTV'.

In 2010, Scotty posted 'Unfamous' on Facebook, and later on that year it was adapted into a stage play by the Flourish Drama Company and went on to become the first stage production in history to sell out the Lost theatre.

Unfamous secured Scotty the BYA Literary Arts Award in 2012, and in 2013 it was turned into a web series. Scotty received multiple award nominations from the BEFFTA and Screen Nation awards including Best Author, Best Web Series, Favourite Web Series and Favourite Web Series Ensemble.

Along with Unfamous and SDTV, Scotty also has also had her own radio show, hosted events, she has been featured in various blogs, magazines, and she was the Assistant Producer on Virgin/EMI rap and vocal group Rascals short film 'Déjà Vu', and much more.

Scotty is signed to Peppergrain, and is managed by Deb McKoy.

 *

PRESS

*

"And in the end we're all just humans...drunk on the idea that love, only love, can heal our brokenness."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

*

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

This book is dedicated to all of you; my family, my friends, those I've worked with, those I've loved, those I've lost, but most of all; this is dedicated to my fans for their tremendous love and support.

You've all contributed in making Unfamous what it is today, and I am forever grateful for all of the blessings and lessons you have brought into my life.

I love you all 'to the moon and back'.

Thank you.

Scotty

x