Future Plans

MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER! 

-

Summer was never my favorite season, but I think that's starting to change. The summer of 2013 has just begun and it has already taken the spot for my favorite summer. When this time of year rolls around, it usually means my mom and I packing up our things and driving down to our shore house. What happened this year was Spencer came with his kids, my step siblings who aren't that bad, and Brady and Tripp tagged along. 

Our shore house is at its full capacity, all the rooms are full. It's hectic, but a good kind of hectic that makes everything feel very family oriented. The mornings are the worst, but the nights are the best. The only time I've had to myself is now, waiting outside on the curb for Harry to pull up.

I could hear my family outback, gathering all the beach chairs and toys for Tripp. They were heading to the beach already. I bet that was my mom's doing so Harry and I could have a little time to ourselves before we went to the beach. We had our own private path to the beach through our backyard like every other house around us. Our beach was never super crowded because only our neighbors and us can use it. That's cool and all, but I always just see the same people over and over again.

The sound died down out back and was replaced with The Rolling Stones. Gimme Shelter played through the topless convertable's speakers as it pulled into the driveway. Harry had sunglasses covering his eyes and a snap-back backwards on his head. I stood up and walked over to the car as he pulled the keys out of the ignition. The music stopped.

"Don't tell me you're wearing jeans," I said, opening up the car door for him.

He stepped out, smirking like always, and hugged me. My feet left the ground for a moment. He set me back down on the pavement and kissed me. I pulled away and looked at his legs. I can't remember the last time I saw him in shorts. 

"Your legs are so pale," I laughed.

"You can never just say, 'Wow, Harry, it's great to see you.' You always have to mock me first," he replied, slinging his arm over my shoulder. "It's great to see you, though. Even if it is just for two days, it's better than nothing."

"Oh! How is your tour going?" I asked, grabbing his bag from the backseat on our way to the front door.

"It's going great. The crowds are great and being on stage is so exhilarating. You need to come to a show soon. You'd love it," Harry said, taking the bag from me when we got inside. "Where should I put my bag?"

"Oh, I'll show you." We walked up the hardwood steps to the second floor. "There are more people than usual in the house, so you aren't gonna have your own room."

"Who am I sharing with?"

"Me," I grinned, opening the door to my white walled room. The windows were open and the view looked right out at the ocean, The sea breeze blew my curtains and let in refreshing air. The wall that my bed was up against was made of seashells of all different sizes and colors. 

"Cool room," he admired, staring at the wall of shells. He set his bag down then flopped down onto my bed with his hands behind his head. "Comfy bed, too."

"I'm glad you like it. You packed a bathing suit, right?"

"'Course," he replied, placing his hand on one of the pillows. He pressed down on it, letting his hand sink in. "Hey, is this yours?" He asked, referencing to The Beatles vinyl on my bedside table. It was signed by all four Beatles.

"Yeah, it was a birthday present from my dad a few years ago. It's pretty cool, huh?" I grinned, sitting beside him to admire the album, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

"It's wicked," Harry said, picking it up. He turned it around in his hands then set it back down. "I better change if we want to get to the beach while the sun is still up. Where is the toilet?" He asked, standing up. 

"There," I pointed to one of the three doors in my bedroom. 

Harry went inside then shut the door behind him. As he changed, I packed up a beach bag with just the essentials; glasses, sunblock, flip flops, towel, i-pod, etc. The bag was zipped up and I was ready to go. I turned around when I heard the door open. Harry walked out shirtless with tiny lime green swimming trunks on. My eyes fell from all the tattoos on his torso to the waistline of the swim suit beneath his hips. 

"Oh my God," I gasped, not removing my eyes from below his waist. The shorts were too tiny to put it in a nice way. "You look-"

"Don't objectify me, I'm a person too," he teased, turning his head up in the air in fake disgust. 

"Did you borrow them from Tripp or something?" I decided to go with. Mocking always seemed to be my first choice, rather than compliment him and say how sexy he looked in his tiny shorts, which he did look sexy in.

"Piss off," he laughed, placing his sunglasses back on his face. His hat and shoes went back on, but his shirt remained off. "Lets go the beach now so I can tan my pale legs."

"Stay still," Harry murmured in my ear.

I nodded, clenching my fists and scrunching up my face in anticipation. It was even worse than I had expected. A squeal came from my mouth as Harry sprayed cold water on my body from the hose to wash the sand off me. I bounced on the balls of my feet as he did my upper back. 

"Turn around."

I turned around and dug my nails into my palm. The water hit me in my chest and ran down my torso. A few curses were spilled as the sand washed off my body. He went as high as my neck then turned the hose off. 

"Your nipples are hard," Harry laughed as he wrapped the hose back up against the wall. 

"Maybe if you turned the knob a little more to the right the water would have been warmer and my nipples wouldn't be showing through my padded bikini top," I replied, smacking his shoulder before crossing my arms over my chest. "Get me that towel, will you?" Harry tossed the beach towel in my direction and I shrugged it over my shoulders, covering my chest and warming up. "C'mon, we have to go get ready for dinner."

We both snuck upstairs without being bothered by my family. Everyone was busy doing their own thing, rushing around to look presentable for dinner. My stepsister Lia ran down the hall in a sports bra and lace shorts shouting about her top that went missing. She ran right back with it in her hands and shut her bedroom door behind her.

Harry squeezed my butt from behind me, goading me into my bedroom. I jumped a little but scampered right into my room and dropped my towel. He locked the door shut then wrapped his arms around me. Our lips met and his fingers pulled at the strings of my bikini top. 

"Stop," I laughed, pulling away from him. I held my arm over my chest to keep my top on. "I have to go shower properly now."

"Alright," he replied, following me into the bathroom with a smirk.