Breakfast In Bed

MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER!

-

It has been almost two months since Wren and I started dating. It has also been two months since I have seen Harry, but today I'm flying out to see him and Zayn. The thought of seeing Harry now that I have a boyfriend after telling him I liked him as more than a friend is nerve racking.

"Babe," Wren said softly, rubbing his hand on my leg. "We're here," he announced, pulling into an empty parking space. "Are you excited?" He asked, squeezing my leg gently.

"Of course. It'd just be better if you were coming," I sighed, placing my hand on top of his.

"You know I'd love to, but I've got school. Not all of us have the luxury of traveling the world and not attending school," he replied lightheartedly, taking his hand off my leg. He opened his car door and went to the trunk.

I sat there for a moment, annoyed by what he said. Yes, I do come from a more wealthy family than he does. Yes, he goes to a great school and had job and his own place while I don't. Maybe he thinks-

"Are you coming out?" He called from outside his car.

When I finally climbed out and adjusted the straps of my bag on my shoulder, he closed the trunk and began to walk towards the entrance.

"You look beautiful today," he commented, holding onto my hand.

I looked down to see what I had out on today. It was just a sweater and jeans. I turned my attention back to Wren and smiled at him. "You're perfect," I whispered, looking at him fondly.

We walked hand in hand throughout the airport until I reached security. Wren set my bags on the ground and looked down at me. For a second, we just looked at each other, not saying a word. Eventually he wrapped his arms around me and mine were around him.

"Have a safe flight and a fun trip," Wren said. "Send me a text saying you landed just so I know you got there alright."

"I'll miss you," I mumbled against his shoulder. My eyes were shut and my arms were wrapped around his body. I sucked in a deep breath, opened my eyes, and looked up to him. "I better get going," I announced awkwardly, severing the little moment we just had.

Wren leaned down and kissed me on the lips for a second, then a few more seconds, then a for more until I pushed him away. I'd be late if I didn't get going now.

"I'll miss you, too, babe," he called as I walked towards security.

"Hello?" Zayn said.

"Hey, Zayn. I just landed and am on

my over now," I told him.

"Yeah, yeah. We'll be in the kitchen. The front door is open," he replied. "I'll see you when you get here."

The car ride to Harry's apartment was short. It was quiet and peaceful filled with gazes out of the window. At around three o'clock the cab pulled up outside the apartment complex. The taxi driver removed my things while I looked for money in my wallet. I payed him, hopped onto the sidewalk, and walked up to the front door. Like he said, it was unlocked and I went right inside, setting my bags down next to the door. I hurried into the kitchen. The first person I saw was Zayn.

"Zayn!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around his torso. He returned the gesture of hugging me. The subtle scent of his cologne ignited my sense of smell.

I let go and went over to Harry who was stirring a pot of mac n' cheese. Just like I did with Zayn, I hugged him tightly. "It's great to see you, Harry," I gushed.