Prologue

Hi I'm sure you've guessed from the title this is another Harry Potter story well correct but this one is slightly different. My name is Jessica. Jessica Ann Griffin. I'm average height, 5'6, blue-grey eyes, pale skin, average body curvyish? Dark blonde wavy hair and a feisty spirit. I'm in Gryffindor House where dwell the brave at heart. All in all I'm an ok student never a smart one or dumb one but ok mediocre, I'm in the same year as the twins, great guys but friends with the golden trio. To say I'm a chatterbox is an understatement I talk to whomever I want and befriend whomever I want no matter what house they are in.

I live with my young sister, Sevgi Florrie Griffin. She's a year below the golden trio and in Ravenclaw House.no one would know she's my sister since were practically complete opposites but she's all I have in this world since our parents aren't around anymore. I don't remember what happened to them all I know is that they're not here anymore, we got left behind I suppose. After the will proceedings and funerals I was in charge, I had to grow up quick I had take care of my sister and whatever managements we faced. All we got from our parents was the money left in their wills and lives to use to survive. It's been awhile now thinking back on it but we had survived. We have survived.