Chapter 15: Baby your not alone

Waking up the next morning I felt soft paws pressing into my face tugging at my cheeks to rouse me from my slumber; hearing a chuckle I opened my eyes protesting at the searing sunlight through the window. Turning over I peeked at George seeing him looking down at me with Binks doing the same, both had their heads cocked to the side it was adorable to see. "Whatcha looking at?" I quizzed. George lent down to me eyes softening, "at how beautiful you are in the morning and that I just spent the night with you had the best sleep of my life". Bushing his lips against mine George kissed me before laying down flat hands behind his head smiling to himself whilst I sat up stretched sat cross legged with Binks in my lap scratching his ears cooing to him. "Are you ready to go back? To face Angelina? To graduate? To start the next chapter without me?" I asked cautiously. George looked at me thinking before answering, "I am ready for all it, bring it on I say but one thing is that I'm losing you already again, I mean I just had you and now within a few months you'll be gone but I'll always find you right? That's never let me down so far." I smiled, "haha such a way with words, your a paradox Mr Weasley a simple yet completely hopeless soppy paradox. But yes you will always find me, you always have." We sat quiet there for a few moments before hearing Fred yell through the door "c'mon breakfasts ready if we ain't down there yet Ron and Sev'll have eaten it all!" I laughed jumped outta bed with Binks on my shoulder running down the stairs George gaining on me with each breath take til I reach the bottom.

CRaSH!! Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. George had skidded on the last step narrowly missing me by a hairline but our heads knocked together, both rubbing them symmetrically complaining of pain before taking a rain check to not wear socks indoors on hardwood floors whilst in ravenous hunger. Mrs Weasley truly outdoes herself each and every time we have a meal and today's breakfast was by no means a lean feet. There was platters or eggs, sausages, bacon, toasts, hash browns, tomatoes, fresh rolls, baked beans, muffins, teas, coffees, juices, milk, jams, sauces, cereals and porridge a just about everything you could want for breakfast. As George and I walked in everyone had already started eating not bothering to wait, when Mr Weasley spotted us and announced, "ah last two up Molly that's it everyone's up come and sit down now." Mrs Weasley smiled warmly at us gave me a hug before I took my seat next to George at the head of the table opposite Sirius. I reached over to the cupboard behind me yanked it opened grabbed a can of tuna fish and salmon out for Binks to eat. Binks eyed the can whilst I mushed it together with a few egg yolks and bread crumbs before mushing all down on a cracker in a bowl for him to eat. The minute I set the bowl down on the table Binks dived for it head first butt in the air. "He's a grubber huh Jess?" Mr Weasley asked, admiring how quickly he ate. I laughed "yup, been like that since I got him at a few weeks old. He'll eat practically anything,I remember the first time I made a roast he was only 9 weeks old he was knarring a bone for about a week; then last year he made himself a little mass mouse graveyard back at home nearly had a heart attack when I found it so I've trained him to bury the bones like a dog or at least put it in a box that I've installed so the smells less but it's a working progress." Mr Weasley roared with laughter whilst rubbing Binks back calling him a little rascal. I poured myself a coffee and some diluted juice with water for Binks, before plating up with scramble eggs on toast with some sausages, hash browns, tomatoes and mushrooms. Dosing it all with pepper I tucked in whilst making chitchat with Mr and Mrs Weasley, Sirius and George whilst Binks tried to knick my toast and jam off my plate without my noticing, he failed and got jam on his paws. George laughed as Binks tried to climb up my face rubbing the jam onto me making me whinge oh Binks. I ended up looking like a mess whilst I sat Binks down on the table and held the toast up feeding it to him whilst he tried taking it.

After Breakfast was cleared away and everyone had settled into chatter and Binks had wondered over to Sirius who was stroking him. Mrs Weasley asked me a favour, "Jessica dear, you don't mind cooking for tonight for the lot of you, because me and Arthur are going home to sort some things out get back to normal say, and the orders taking you kids back to Hogwarts on the train, Dumbledore knows what is happening so if that woman gives you any grief he said to ignore her give her what for when you settle in back at school. But do you mind taking over the household for tonight before you go back?" I smiled warmly taking her hand, "I'd be honoured to Mrs Weasley, I wouldn't mind at all. Besides I want to see just how far I can twist the twins to do my bidding if only for the few short hours we have left here." Earning a grin from Mrs Weasley, she announced what the plan was and the day was spent getting everything packed and back into pristine order before we headed back to Hogwarts.