Chapter 13

I KNOW IT'S SHORT!!! Because it is I promise I'll update faster than I normally do. Just so anyone isn't confused, this is a flashback chapter (every story needs one, right?) Enjoy! (PS. For those of you who don't know, Trace Cyrus is the "Shake It" guy!)

Christofer immediately pulled his lover closer to him and glared. He had been afraid of this.

The call he received that morning was a warning from Alex that Trace was going to be at Hollywood Studios that day. About three years back, when Metro Station was together, they had toured with All Time Low on Fall out Boy’s “Believers Never Die” tour. From the start; neither of the bands liked each other. However, the two people that had the biggest rivalry were Alex and Trace. Trace had an ego that Alex couldn’t stand, and it seemed as if he was constantly searching for ways to piss him off. He had lost track of the times that he would walk on All Time Low’s tour bus and find Trace having sex with some random fan. Each time he’d look up at him with a stupid grin on his face then claim to have mixed up the tour buses because he was drunk.

They both knew damn well that he was sober every time.

Eventually, Alex noticed that he changed his habits and was sticking to one girl. She was blonde and average in every way so he figured she must be pretty good at giving head in order to make up for her looks. Within a few weeks, he saw her in places other than underneath Trace. Everywhere he’d go, she was right there with him, giggling obnoxiously and clinging to him tightly. After a month, Alex felt it was safe to assume that the illustrated man had found himself a girlfriend.

Then he met Jordan.

“Hey, Alex come here, I want you to meet someone!” Pete Wentz called. Alex strode over and smiled warmly at him and a guy he didn’t recognize. “Remember how I said I wanted to start my own record label? Well, meet the first band I’m signing!” He motioned to the unknown person beside him.

“Congrats, kid. You’re officially signing with the world’s shittiest label ever,” Alex joked. The short boy standing next to Pete got pale and looked as if he was about to vomit. “I’m just kidding! It’ll be great! What’s your band called?” He hadn’t meant to scare him.

“The Ready Set…I’m actually the only one in it,” he replied without making eye contact. Pete patted him on the shoulder proudly.

“He plays every instrument, and recorded a whole bunch of great stuff in his parent’s basement. I can’t wait to see how amazing it sounds when we get him into a real studio!”

“HEY PETE, GET OVER HERE!” Someone called. He apologetically excused himself and ran off to do whatever it was he was needed to do.

“So do you have a name?” Alex asked.

“Jordan,” he mumbled nervously and they shook hands.

“Well I’m Alex; it’s nice to meet you.”

Jordan seemed to relax a little and he managed a smile.

“Nice to meet you too, I’m a big fan of your music. I saw you guys play tonight, you did great!”

“Thanks, man. I look forward to becoming a fan of your music and seeing you do a great job playing,” Alex winked and they laughed.

“Yeah, maybe one day I’ll get to go on giant tours like you do. But for now, the closest thing connection I got to that is a girlfriend that does wardrobe for these types of things. She was actually on this tour. It’s part of the reason I’m here.” He sighed dreamily as his eyes became tinted with deep love.

“Oh yeah? What’s her name? Though, I’ve never really had a chance to pay much attention to the backstage crews.”

“Her name’s Katelyn. This is the first time I’m getting to see her since the tour started! We’ve been together about four years now.”

“Damn, son, way to go!” Alex complimented. He was never really great in relationships, and he was impressed that a guy so young was able to keep one for so long.

“Oh! There she is now!” Jordan perked up and then sped off in the direction of a girl in a white dress. He picked her up and spun her around while covering her in kisses. It was something straight out of a movie.

When he put her down, though, Alex got a look at her face.

 It was the girl Trace had been with the majority of the tour.

“Oh shit…” Alex muttered under his breath.

The rest is history. After Alex told Jordan what happened, the relationship spiraled downwards for the next two years. The cheating got worse, especially when Jordan was on tour, until finally he came home one day to find all of her things gone. She didn’t even bother leaving a note, though; he didn’t need one to know that she had run off with Trace fucking Cyrus.