Chapter 11

Ok I haven't updated in forever...you all have every right to hate me!!! I promise I'll try and make more time, school has just been absolutely killer :( But anyways, I hope you enjoy the next chapter! I know it's not that long, but after this they start to get longer :D Thanks for being patient with me!!!

“Fucking Christ they could’ve at least warned us that the ride was gonna start again!” Christofer snapped after being thoroughly startled to the point where he produced a girlish scream. The others didn’t give him a hard time as they normally would have, however, seeing as they all had reactions similar to Christofer’s.

Jordan had made a sound identical to his boyfriend’s and ended up awkwardly sprawled on the seat as much as the restraint would allow him to. That was nothing compared to Jack and Alex, though. Their reaction oddly ended up being clutching each other’s hands as if they were deeply in love.

The elevator creaked upwards in preparation for the next drop and the four boys slowly shifted around following the aftermath of the shock. Alex and Jack both cleared their throats dramatically in order to save their dignity and prove to the occupants that they were extremely manly men.

After five more plunges their elevator came to a halt and the doors slid open. Suddenly remembering the insane females located behind them, the group politely informed the fans it was nice to meet them, and sped away faster than humanly possible.

 They deemed the start of the line for “Rockin’ Roller Coaster” to be a safe enough distance and relaxed.

“Ok, so you guys win sexiest couple of the year,” Alex panted. He was not very fond of running.

Jordan looked up at Christofer feeling very satisfied. It was a pretty hot kiss, and he made a mental note to inform his boyfriend later on that the moaning made it all the better.

“Yeah,” Jack agreed. “I’m just so surprised; I didn’t think you had it in you, Jordan. I mean after all, you went from being too nervous to hold hands in public, to mouth fucking in front of a bunch of fans.”

He shrugged in response. “Well, in general I’m not really one for PDA, but I feel like that called for an exception.”

“Yeah, I’d say so,” Christofer laughed and absentmindedly played with his lip rings.

Rockin’ Roller Coaster was one of the more popular rides, so, to all of their disappointment, they had about a 30 minute wait.  To make it worse, the line was outside right under the blistering sun.

“This sucks,” Jack grumbled.

“Well, its Disney World what do you expect? It’s a miracle that we haven’t had waits this long if not longer for everything else,” Jordan attempted to be positive but sighed. He hated waiting as much as everyone else, especially in this heat. Skinny jeans had been a bad choice today.

The group grew silent for a good thirty seconds before the whining began.

“I’m bored.” Jack groaned.

“Yeah! Me too!” Alex eagerly agreed.

“Don’t even start. I haven’t had a god damn cigarette in over 24 hours and I’m on the verge of killing someone for the nicotine under their fingernails,” Christofer hissed.

Jordan snickered and received a glare in return.

“It’s not funny! I’m about to fucking die!” he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

“You’ll get over it,” Jordan rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his boyfriend’s soft hair.

“Nu-uh…”

“Yeah-huh!” he inched his face towards the other singer’s until their noses touched.

“Oh my god, get a room,” Alex rolled his eyes.

During the complaining, the beginnings of an anxiety filled argument between two strangers hovered over the scorching hot line.

“Ugh, Janine do we have to go on this? You know I can’t handle roller coasters…”

“Yes! I promise you’ll have fun, and all the music is Aerosmith. You love Aerosmith!”

Jack and Alex perked up as they heard the female voices behind them. They turned to see a pair of tall, blonde, busty girls looking to be in college. Their shorts and tank tops only covered just enough of their bodies to keep them from being completely naked, and it seemed as if they weren’t with any guys.

Jackpot.

“It’s really not that scary, I’ve been on it before,” Alex lied.

“See, Amy? He says it’s not scary,” she repeated to her friend.

“And if you’re into Aerosmith then the music will take your mind off of it,” Jack chimed in.

The pair gave Jack and Alex a once over and then decided they were more than attractive enough to engage in a conversation.

“What are your names?” one asked.

“Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat at your service!” Alex made sure to use their last names in hopes that they would be recognized. Chicks dig famous guys.

“Well, we’re Janine Port and Amy Tascon at your service,” Janine twirled her hair while Amy took a step forward and squinted at them. “You look really familiar.”

“Oh, well, um, we don’t like to publicize it, but we play in a pretty popular band. Ever hear of All Time Low?” Alex lowered his voice dramatically and waited. This was the part where the girls were supposed to flip out, cough up their numbers, and fuck them later that night.

“Nope,” Amy shrugged, completely unimpressed. “I think you just look a lot like my ex-boyfriend or something.”

Meanwhile, Jordan and Christofer were watching the entire conversation get more and more entertaining. First a bunch of 14 year olds lying about their age, and now two hot girls that didn’t give a shit about their band. Poor Jack and Alex weren’t having much luck today.

The desperate duo had now resorted to singing bits and pieces of their songs in hopes to get them to recognize the music, but so far no luck.

Jordan chuckled and shook his head. “They’re something else.”

“Mhm,” Christofer flipped his hair out of his face. “Five minutes and they’ll have their numbers.”

“Probably.”

It only took two.

During the entire discussion, Jack and Alex had shot each other looks to establish who had dibs on whom. When it came to stuff like this, they practically had their own silent language, understood by only them.

The singer took the liberty of helping Amy into her seat when they arrived at the coaster and then sat next to her. She nervously clenched onto the harness and closed her eyes.

“Oh sweetheart, don’t be scared! I’m right here next to you,” Alex leaned over and pressed his lips against hers feverishly. She immediately relaxed and kissed him back with a similar intensity.

Jack didn’t say a word; he just copied the couple in front of them.

Jordan and Christofer rolled their eyes at the manwhores, and linked their fingers together.