Chapter 7

When he heard the door handle shake, he laughed. He knew Christofer too well. In response to his attempt at breaking in, he began to sing Never Shout Never songs at the top of his lungs while washing himself.

         “I love you one-uh two-uh three-shoo-be-doo!”

                Outside, Chris was analyzing the maps of the parks and planning out their trip when he heard his song being sung by, in his opinion, the most beautiful voice in the world. He smiled.

                “Whoah-ohh-oh-oh-oh-oh, whoah-ohh-oh-oh-oh-oh,” He sung the first part of “Love like Woe” back to him. This was not the first time this had happened. They would randomly break out into duets consisting of both of them singing each other’s songs. It annoyed everyone but them.

                After a good 10 minutes of this, the water was shut off and out came Jordan with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist humming “Trouble” happily to himself. Christofer’s mouth went dry as he stared at the sweet perfection in front of him. He knew Jordan had a good body, but he always forgot how good it was because it was always covered in T-shirts and hoodies.

                “Put your eyes back in your head.”

                Chris snapped out of his trance and pouted. “Can I have just one little peek? Please?”

                “Nope!”

                “Why? I’ve gotta see it sometime! I mean…I am your boyfriend,” he gave his best puppy dog face, but it was ignored.

                “Not yet…its gotta be special, alright?”

                “Fine…by the way, I’ve got everything all planned out for the week.”

                “Yeah? Let’s hear it,” Jordan smiled and leaned against the wall, his wet torso glistening a bit in the light. Chris chewed on his lip rings and cleared his throat in an attempt to focus.

                “So, today we chill and have room service. Tomorrow we do Animal Kingdom, Tuesday is Hollywood Studios, Wednesday we’re playing a show, Thursday is Epcot, Friday we go to the pool, Saturday is Magic Kingdom, and Sunday we go home,” Christofer managed to say this all in one breath.

                “Wait, what show?”

                “Oh well part of the reason the station gave me this vacation was because this week they’re setting up a tent in Hollywood Studios and doing activities and stuff…it’s just a promotion type deal, and I said I’d do an acoustic thing for them and I’d drag you along.”

                “Alrighty then…sounds good! Ugh, why does Magic Kingdom have to be last?”

                “Because we have to save the best for last!” Chris stood and gave him a peck on the lips then began fumbling around with his suitcase.

                The rest of the day was spent unpacking, and going into further detail for their plans. Time flew by and before they knew it, it was dinner time. After wolfing down their room service meals, they both plopped down on the plush couch and started flipping through the movies offered. After a bit of arguing about what to watch, they settled with “Beauty and the Beast” because after all, they were in Disney World.

                Exhausted and knowing they’d probably fall asleep, they elected to spend the night on the pull out couch instead of the bed. Jordan laid his head on Christofer’s chest and linked fingers with him while Christofer put his free arm around Jordan and absentmindedly played with his hair.