Blurred

A Few Weeks Later ~

My phone was vibrating rapidly, almost falling off of my work desk. Sixteen snapchats from James. Each one of either Trevor or Aleks. I had to stifle my laugh so my co-workers wouldn't question my actions.

 I had to stifle my laugh so my co-workers wouldn't question my actions

The ones of Aleks usually were either too blurry, or he was smiling. Which was unheard of especially if he knew they were being sent to me. The latest one was of Aleks holding up the peace sign making this weird ass face. There was no way I could hold it anymore, I walked out of the quiet office to the entrance of the building. Tears were welling up in my eyes for how hard I was laughing.

"Jesus christ!" I said in a fake annoyance. These boys are going to get me fired.

Another snapchat notification popped up on my phone. This one was from Trevor. I could only imagine what kind of horrors were behind this snap.

The one he sent me had a shot of James sitting on the couch with a pink keyboard on his lap

The one he sent me had a shot of James sitting on the couch with a pink keyboard on his lap. They definitely were filming a video. I sent a zoomed in picture of my face with drawn on tears and replied, "MISS U TOO!!".

Eventually I made it back to my desk, they had stopped the war against my phone's battery and let it rest. It didn't vibrate again for the rest of my shift - that didn't stop me from checking.

The past few weeks were crazy in terms of my social life. James rarely let me alone a day without at least texting or sending funny pictures. Which for some reason reminded me that RTX was right around the corner. I had never heard of it until James constantly told me about their plans for a panel.

He asked me countless times if I wanted to tag along, I was still thinking about it. Apparently he had already bought me a pass. 

"7.7 MILL IN THE BAANK!" His voice rang in my head as if he was right beside me. I never questioned if he really had that much money, it was better to let him have his moment.

My boss let us go home early, it was Thursday which meant I didn't have to work tomorrow. I felt excited for some reason; it really caught me off guard. I could feel the adrenaline kicking in from excitement.

When I arrived home, Luna stared at me as I lugged my belongings into the living room. They sat on my couch until I felt the need to move them. She yipped and barked at my entrance and jumped on me when she realized I was empty handed. I kissed her on the nose and hugged her tight. She was definitely a highlight of my day.

**

Later that evening, I made my way over to the CC house. The door opened, and I could smell something, like ice cream, which made me extremely suspicious. That was never good. My hands gripped onto a copy of Game of Thrones that James let me borrow. I saw skin, tattoos, and a laughing James. "FUCK." Aleks hissed as soon as he saw me. They were in the kitchen and Aleks was all wet, Trevor had just put down the camera.

"What the- ..." I mumbled. Seeing Aleks shirtless was kind of nice. "We just got done filming." Trevor was smiling. He walked over and gave me a side hug. As if he was shielding me from Aleks' rage. 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SHE'D BE HERE." Aleks was now fuming for some reason. He quickly ran upstairs. James' laugh always made me laugh, but I didn't want Aleks to get mad at me too.

Trevor put me down and went to retrieve his camera. "Editing time boys." He made a signal with his hand as if he was smoking something. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down on a chair in the kitchen. James took the DVD from my hands and put it on the table.

"So did ya like it?"

"I did. Yes."

"Come on. Tell me what you REALLY liked about it!"

"Uhh.. Uhh.. The dragons. The story. Daenerys." I said dreamily.  Then, after chatting for a bit I left James in the kitchen and made my way upstairs to the editing room. 

Trevor and I sat there for a while while he was editing the video they had filmed. I saw bits and pieces of Aleks' naked body which prompted me to stare a little too long.

The door creaked open, my heart jumped at the sight of Aleks. His disheveled hair and angry look had me intrigued. He glanced at me, smiling, and came into the room to sit at the spare computer. Turning his back on me.

"(Y/N)" Aleks' voice made me jump, "No one told me you were coming over so I was pretty surprised."

After a long silence, Aleks spoke again, "Wanna go get something to eat?" My stomach growled at the thought of food. The crossed armed boy was looking down at me, waiting for an answer. I simply nodded. 

Surprisingly Trevor didn't protest this horrible idea, but I was hungry. James was no where to be found when we got downstairs. Aleks led me to his car and we drove to McDonald's. We sat in the parking lot for a while. His finger tapped on the steering wheel. As if he was trying to find something to say.

"I was actually pretty embarrassed you know. When you saw me shirtless, covered in fucking ice cream."

"Because I saw you? It's gonna be on YouTube for everyone and their moms to see." I scoffed.

"Yeah I guess but it's different.." The strong, sarcastic voice that would always mock me was now toned down to a whisper.

My eyes shifted to him, the low light of the moon showcased his facial features. I noticed his dark eyes staring right back at me. He was attractive as all hell. It started to annoy me.

"Food." I said suddenly. He shifted into gear and we rolled up to the speaker. "Okay princess." He didn't look at me, the sarcastic tone of his voice made me smile. 

We got home and I practically shoved the food in my mouth, Aleks laughed. In the room, James was on the couch playing on his phone. Aleks' arm was in reach of my grasp, I now followed him upstairs again. He flinched suddenly at my touch. 

Aleks and I returned to our seats in the editing room. Trevor smiled at me. "That smells pretty good." He asked while simultaneously stealing a fry from the bag. 

It was getting late, so I said my goodbyes to Trevor, Aleks, Joe, Aron, but I stopped just before the living room. My head peeked in to see James still sitting there, but this time he was playing a game.

"Bye James." I smiled, he looked up at me and did a small wave, "Bye Y/N".