Changing Will {24} END

"I'm just saying, you have a bed at your house!" Sonnet said impatiently.

"Yea, but Will's bed is bigger, and your parents weren't home," I reminded her patiently.

"Will's bed is old! The springs are loud when you move around on that thing!" she said.

Benji and Gideon were watching us in amusement. Will and I had gotten a little frisky last night and apparently woken Sonnet up.

"I'm going to shoot the two of you next time you decide to have obnoxiously loud sex at two in the morning," Sonnet grumbled.

"I still can't believe you and Will do that," Benji said, shaking his head.

"I still can't believe you and Gideon don't," I said.

"To each their own," Gideon said with a shrug, kissing Benji's cheek.

It had been a month since Will and I had made up. We had quite a fantastic sex life going, which made both of us happy.

But, the more important thing was that Will was finally starting to open to me. I could see past the hard wall he threw up to hide his emotions. I had gotten so used to him now that I could almost read him completely.

My dad and I were on better terms with each other, and my mom had noticed. It was nice to be able to meet my dad's eyes again. For us to be a close family. I didn't have anything to hide from my parents anymore; I was truly happy.

I looked over as Jude and Nate entered the cafeteria together. Jude was saying something to Nate, his usual smugness in his eyes. Nate snickered at whatever he was saying and playfully punched Jude's shoulder.

They hadn't given us anymore problems, either. I knew that Jude occasionally gave Benji hell, but he hadn't done anything to me or Will.

It was strange, but I think he left us alone out of both fear and respect. Both were things I wouldn't typically attribute to Jude. He was smug and unafraid. He respected no one but himself. He always had a trick up his sleeve. He never left himself a reason to feel afraid of other people.

But Will had scared him away when he threatened to force him and Nate apart. And I think I had earned his respect a little when I had deleted the video off of Will's phone.

Jude glanced over at our table as they passed it, but he didn't bother looking at any of us except for Gideon. I could see the longing in his eyes, but something told me that even having the boy he loved ripped away from him wouldn't be enough to change Jude's ways.

"So are we all hanging out after school?" Benji asked, pulling me out of my staring trance.

"As soon as I'm done sticking my tongue down Will's throat, yes," I said.

"You two can do that in his room. We're going to my house anyways," Sonnet said. "You can join us when you're done."

"Are you sure you don't want to watch? I've gotten really good with my tongue," I said.

"No, it's bad enough I'll have to third wheel with them," Sonnet said, jerking her thumb at Benji and Gideon.

"Maybe we'll have a threesome," Benji said.

"Oh god. Ethan's perverted comments are rubbing off on you," Gideon said in horror.

Benji's eyes widened. "I've been infected."

I grinned and winked at him. "I can infect you with other things, if you want."

That's disturbing. I'm trying to eat," Sonnet said with a sigh, gesturing at her food.