Changing Will {10}

I walked into school the next day and looked around until I spotted Sonnet. She was heading towards the senior hallway, looking down at her iPod as she flicked through it.

                I went over to her and she looked up at me. A knowing look flashed in her eyes. She tucked her iPod away into her bag.

                “Will came home yesterday in a pretty bad mood,” she said. “He said he ran into you, and he doesn’t want to see you ever again. That’s my mature brother for you.”

                “You knew all along,” I said.

                “Knew what?” she asked.

                “Knew that he was secretly a wombat,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Don’t play dumb. It’s why you told us not to hit on him.”

                “I specifically told you not to hit on him, actually,” she clarified.

                “Whatever, I never listen to people anyways. How long have you known about his little inner conflict?” I asked.

                “A while,” she admitted. “I could see it when he looked at Benji. But I know Will. He won’t accept himself. Maybe you should just give up Ethan.”

                “I’m not giving up on Will. His sexuality has very little to do with the way he’s been acting lately,” I said.

                “Alright, I won’t stop you,” she said with a shrug. “But he will stop you.”

                “No, he’ll try to stop me. There’s a difference,” I said.

                She snickered. “Good luck. Now let’s go find the lovebirds.”

                We went down the senior hallway and over to Benji and Gideon. They were arguing, both wearing pouts.

                “No. I will not forgive you for this,” Benji said, shutting his locker.

                “You won’t forgive me for being right?” Gideon asked, raising an eyebrow.

                “You, sir, are very wrong!” Benji argued.

                “What are you two arguing over?” Sonnet asked.

                “Gideon said that Dean’s first death is sadder than Sam’s first death!” Benji said.

                “Because it is! The dude gets ripped apart!” Gideon cried.

                “Are you two seriously arguing over Supernatural? What are you, teen girls?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “Next you’ll be blogging about it on Tumblr.”

                “Well, I do love you Greyson, but you’re wrong,” Gideon said.

                “Oh you poor, confused thing,” Benji said sympathetically, patting Gideon’s head.

                Gideon whined and swatted Benji’s hand away. Gideon was wearing shorts that did amazing things for his ass and legs. Oh, I loved soccer players.

                Benji cleared his throat loudly. “Ethan, are you checking out my boyfriend?”

                “Can you blame me?” I asked, eyeing Gideon’s ass appreciatively.