Changing Will {23}

I cracked my eyes open and checked the time. It was almost noon, and Will was still sound asleep, his arms wrapped around me securely.

                “I haven’t slept that well in a while,” I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

                I curled against Will, deciding to let him sleep. He probably hadn’t slept very well in a while either.

                After a few minutes, Will forced his eyes open. He looked around my bedroom sleepily.

                “Oh, I guess the roofies wore off,” I said.

                “Shut up,” he mumbled, burying his face against my shoulder and yawning. “It’s too early for you to be this annoying.”

                “Will, it’s noon,” I said, nodding towards the clock.

                “Really?” he asked in surprise, glancing at the clock. “Damn, I actually slept through the night.”

                “And the morning,” I said.           

                He sat up and got out of my bed. “I’m going to go home and shower. I’ll be back here in a half hour. Be ready to go,” he said.

                “Go where?” I asked.

                “Just be ready,” he said and left my bedroom.

                “Rude,” I grumbled with a pout.

                I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I showered and changed my clothes, fixing my hair. I went out to the kitchen and grabbed a bagel since I still had ten minutes to kill until Will got here.

                “Your dad told me that you and Will are back together,” mom said, coming in and sitting across from me.

                “He came to his senses,” I said and bit into my bagel.

                “Ethan, are you okay?” she asked. “And I mean, are you really okay?”

                “I’m really okay,” I said, nodding.

                The doorbell rang and I rolled my eyes. Of course he would come early without bothering to text me.

                “That’s Will,” I said.

                “I’ll go let him in. You finish eating,” she said, getting up and leaving the kitchen.

                I shoved the rest of the bagel into my mouth and hurriedly ate it. I looked up and nearly choked.

                “Who the hell are you?” I asked the good looking creature standing in front of me.

                He scowled. “Your boyfriend.”

                “You are not my boyfriend. My boyfriend doesn’t know what a brush is,” I said, gesturing to his hair. “Or nice clothes. He doesn’t own them.”

                “You’re an ass,” he said.

                Will looked so freaking attractive right now I couldn’t stand it. He had on nice fitting jeans, a grey muscle shirt that hugged his figure just right, and a blue, purple, and black plaid shirt unbuttoned over that. His hair was brushed and styled sexily on his head.