Changing Will {14}

A.N.- I don't know why the format for this chapter is so screwed up and I don't know how to fix it. It wasn't like this until recently. Sorry guys, just bear with it for one chapter!
-----------------------

        âEthan are you okay? You look exhausted,â Gideon said at lunch the next day.

               âI was up all night fantasizing about your boyfriend and I do naughty things in my bed,â I said.

               âLeave me out of this,â Benji said, pouting. But then he frowned at me. âGideonâs right, though. You look awful.â

               âI always appreciate hearing that,â I said.

               âIâm being serious. You look dead on your feet,â he said.

               âIâm just cosplaying for The Walking Dead,â I said.

               In truth, I had barely slept last night. Nightmares had woken me up, and terrifying thoughts that only got to me in the dead of night had assaulted my brain.

               Will was digging, and he was uncovering things. It was not a good situation, but one I had mostly had control over for the time being.

               âAre you coming over?â Sonnet asked me.

               âNaturally. I have some things to talk to Will about,â I said.

               âOh brother,â she said, rolling her eyes. âYouâre going to scare the poor fatass.â

               âNah, I can handle him,â I said, wondering if I actually could. Will was wildly unreadable. Maybe asking him out would scare him farther into the closet than he already was. Ah well, I heard Narnia was nice this time of year.

               âJust be careful with him. Iâm the one that has to live with him,â Sonnet said miserably.

               âWhatâs going on between you and Will?â the ever oblivious Benji asked me curiously.

               âLong, secret nights,â I said with a wink.

               âThey typically just fall asleep on my brotherâs bed after working on scripts,â Sonnet said.

               âWay to take the secret out of it,â I said.

               âSo you and Will are friends now?â Benji asked.

               I resisted the urge to face palm myself, only for the sake of Willâs sexuality remaining private. Oh dear god. Of course they boy that rescued me in the parking lot had to be a complete moron.

               âYes, Benjamin. Will and I are friends now,â I said.

               âWhy did you call me Benjamin?â he asked, frowning. âDonât do that. No one calls me Benjamin.â

               âIâll call you what I want to,â I said with a shrug. âIf Gideon can call you Greyson, then I can call you Benjamin.â