Wait, What?

"Charlotte Rose Summers!  Get your lazy ass out of bed!" a person standing behind my door screamed.  What the hell?  Who is that?  "Char!  Open!" they screamed again.  It was a girl's voice, so that ruled out all of the guys.  But it sounded older than the girls.  Who else would it be?  I rolled out of bed to open my door, not even caring about my appearance.  I opened my bedroom door and a girl threw her arms around me, squeezing me so hard I thought I was going to suffocate.  I still had no idea who this person was.  "How ya been 'cuz?" the girl let go and looked at me.  "Oh my god!  How have you been!" I squealed and hugged her tightly.  This girl was my older cousin Kay, or Kay as we all call her.  "It took you this long to recognize me?  I know you have a concussion, but c'mon.  I'm me.  I'm unforgettable." she jutted out her hip and placed her hand on it.

"Sorry.  You know I don't function in the morning." I sighed, falling back onto my bed.  "True.  So what's new with life?" she shoved her way on my bed with me, playing with her light blond ponytail.  "You first.  I thought you were at school?" I leaned up against my wall.  Kay 21, she goes to college in like Florida or something I think.  "I was, but we have a short break and I wanted to come see you before I go home.  I talked to your mom and I'm staying with you guys for a few days.  I'm leaving Thursday morning." she informed me.  "That's great!  It's gonna be so fun!  I haven't seen you in like forever!" I hugged her again.  "I know!  So, are you dating Niall yet?" she asked.  She had to bring that up again?  She's always thought that we'd make the cutest couple.  After awhile, it got insanely annoying.

"No, I'm not.  I'm still with Liam.  We've been together for a year now.  We're happier than ever." I said, her smile dropped to a frown.  "Nye's happy with his girlfriend anyway." I continued.  "Girlfriend?  And he didn't tell me?  How rude." she crossed her arms and pouted.  Why does everyone love Niall so much?  "Who's he going out with?  Do I know her?" Kay started questioning.  "Yes, you know her.  You've known her for years." I hinted.  "No. Maddy?  That's so cute!" she started bouncing again.  I laughed.  "Yep.  They started going out last week." I filled her in.  "I have to call him.  When does he have lunch?" Kay pulled out her phone, ready to dial.  "Now." I looked at the clock.  It was noon.  Did I just say noon?  I slept for over twelve hours, that's a long time.  "I'm calling him." Kay bounced happily into my closet.  I should probably check my phone.  Liam must be freaking out by now.  I pulled out my phone, 5 missed calls.  7 new messages.

U awake? Call me.  Love you.

Still sleeping?  I'm soooo bored rite now.  Miss you.

How does a person sleep for this long?  Or are you ignoring me?  Idc, answer me.

They went on and on.  He's too sweet.   But getting really annoying.  I didn't feel like typing, so I called.  I put the phone up to my ear.  It rang once before he answered.  "Hi babe.  I'm good.  Yeah, Kay just showed up at my bedroom door.  Still crazy as ever.  Yep, she still thinks Nye and I should be a couple.  You can't hit a girl Liam.  I don't care.  It's not happening.  Get over it.  Yes, I love you too.  Okay, I'll see you then.  Love you, bye."  I hung up, a gigantic smile across my face.  "Somebody looks happy." Kay emerged from the closet.  I nodded.  "You love him.  I can rell by your face." she plopped down into my chair and turned the radio on.  "I do.  I really love him."  I continued smiling.  "Then I'm happy for you." she flipped through the stations.  "Hit the play button.  I'm pretty sure you'll like what's in." I had a mischievous grin.  She shrugged and hit play, to start freaking out, dancing around the room.  Can you guess what was in?

The two of us danced around my room for over an hour, dancing and screaming the words.  If this is how we react, I wonder what the guys's fans are going to be like.  After that we talked about how everything in our lives is crazy, but we wouldn't change it for the world.  We also talked about how Kay's boyfriend broke-up with her.  It was around three, when there was a knock.  I thought it was on my door, but Kay opened it and no one was there.  The knock was heard again.  I couldn't figure out where it was coming from at first, but then I laughed.  I went to the window and opened it to Liam, sitting on a branch of the tree next to my window.  "Took you long enough." he smiled and climbed in the window.  "You know we're the only ones here right?" I asked, shutting the window behind him.  "But what would be the fun in that?" he smiled and pulled me into a kiss.