An End To One Hectic Day

Maddy started giggling.  I didn't know what to think of it, it was a bunch of Christmas lights, in late October.  I looked over and saw Harry, Louis and Zayn standing behind a stereo.  Harry hit the play button as Liam and I's song "Your Song" by Elton John.  I fell in love with the song when they performed it on The X-Factor.  Liam stuck his hand out to me.  "May I have this dance?" he said smiling.  "Wouldn't have it any other way." i said taking his hand as he led me out on to the "dance floor" which was really just a patch of hard wood in the center of the room.  He mouthed the words to the song, singing his solo aloud.  My eyes were locked on his the entire time. 

About halfway through the first chorus, I heard a round of Aw's from the guys.  I thought it was for us, but really it was for Maddy and Niall.  They joined us on the floor.  After that it went down hill.  Louis and Harry started dancing together and started faking that they were kissing.  Zayn was the odd one out, standing alone, dancing with the air.  I didn't really care though, life was good now, and I was dancing with my favorite guy.  I peered over at Maddy and Niall, as the song ended.  You'll never guess what they were doing, kissing, again.

Following them, Liam leaned in and kissed me.  It wasn't just a kiss, it was something more.  I don't exactly know what, but there was an essence to it that was different than usual.  When we pulled away, Liam couldn't stop smiling.  I couldn't either.  The fight was worth it, we had grown even closer than before.  As the next song started, Harry walked over and bowed.  "Wanna dance?" he asked.  I looked to Liam, he nodded.  I took Harry's hand as we started to dance, but all I could think about was that kiss.

Five minutes have passed by now, and Louis started randomly cracking up. I turned my head in his direction as he pointed to Niall and Maddy, yes, still kissing.  I burst out laughing, which snapped the two lovebirds out of kissing.  "We should head home." I said letting go of Harry.   His face saddened.  "What do mean home?" Zayn questioned.  "Yeah, our own houses or your house?"  Louis finished.  "My house, just let me warn my mom, how does pizza sound?" I asked wondering what people want to eat.  "I want a carrot." Louis announced for no reason.  Harry hit him.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my mom.  "Hey Mom." I started.  "Can everyone come over?  I'll just call i for pizza and Liam and I will pick it up on our way, sound good?"  I waited for a response as Liam rolled his eyes.  "Yep, thanks.  We'll see you soon." I said as I began to hang up.  Harry looked at me "Want me to call in?" he asked already taking out his phone.  I smiled, he knew me so well.

We walked out of the studio in one bunch, and then split off into three groups; Liam's car, Maddy's car, and Zayn's truck.  Liam opened the passenger door of his car, acting like a gentleman.  We pulled out of the parking lot and went the opposite way than everyone else, who were heading to my house.  The car ride was pretty silent.  I was still a little uneasy, as was Liam.  It had been a truly crazy day, lots and lots of drama.  We pulled into our favorite pizza place, moving in almost slow motion.  Both of us were wiped.  We walked in to a round of hello's, we new almost every person there.  It just proved that we eat to much pizza.  As we got back into the car, the pizza was warm on my lap.  It made me all tingly.

Around twenty minutes later, we pulled into my driveway, which was filled with cars.  Liam came around to my door, opening it for me and grabbing the pizza out of my lap.  "Thank you babe." i kissed his cheek to show my thanks.  We walked up my walkway, Liam almost tripping over himself.  I opened the door for him as he just barely fit through with the pizza boxes.  "We're home!" I yelled, trying to get everyone's attention.  "In the kitchen sweetie!" I could hear my mom yell.  I grabbed a few boxes from Liam, who couldn't even see over them.  We walked into the kitchen, where everyone was laughing, strange, my sister and my parents actually hanging out with my friends.