Photo shoots, My Fave (Not)

We all were walking down the hallway, people were looking at Niall and Maddy with smiles on their faces, and then they quickly turned to frowns and I passed by without Liam.  We all got to our lockers and Maddy didn't even notice what was going on, neither did Niall.  They were so clueless sometimes.  One reason why they make a good couple, just kidding, probably.  We didn't talk to each other at our lockers, except the two lovebirds saying goodbye.  I walked to class with Zayn who put his arm around my shoulder and tried to make me feel better.  I shivered, and Zayn put his new hoodie around my shoulders.  People were confused as we walked by.  I didn't care at this point, I just cared that someone cared about me right now.  

About halfway through class, my teacher got a phone call from the office.  "Yes.. uh-huh, I'll send them right down."  he said as Zayn and I were packing our stuff up.  He turned around to the class who by now was goofing off.  "Charlotte, Zayn you two are being dismissed." he said as the two of us picked up our bags and walked out of the room.  As we got up, I handed Zayn his hoodie back, I'd been wearing it the entire class, and everyone gave us looks.  Usually, I would wave goodbye to the class, but today, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

We headed to our lockers, laughing about the looks we got about the sweatshirt.  "You seem to be in a better mood." Louis said as he saw me smiling.  "Yeah, well I just got my mind focused on something else." I said looking at Zayn.  "What do you mean she's in a better mood?" Maddy asked, having no idea what's been going on all day, she's been busy as you all know.

Zayn turned around and started cracking up.  I hit him, hard.  "What, seriously what happened?" she asked and then got distracted as Niall grabbed her waist from behind.  I rolled my eyes.  "Hold on Niall." she said as she shook him off.  "Char, I wanna know!" she demanded.  "You wanna know what?" Niall asked all confused.  "Oh my God!" Harry yelled.  I giggled.  He smiled back "It's nice to see that smile again." he added.  "If someone doesn't tell me what's going on I'm gonna hit someone!" Maddy was now angry.  Harry turned to face Maddy.  "If you weren't to busy, swallowing Niall, you would have noticed that Liam's missing and he's really mad at Char, who was crying about something not even she can figure out, okay?  Does that answer your question?" Harry asked out of frustration as he slammed his locker door shut and headed off down the hall.  "I feel like I've seen this before" Louis said, recalling this morning.  "Harry!" I shouted as I took off after him.

Maddy was still mad.  As I chased Harry out to the cars, Maddy followed showing up seconds after me.   "Maddy, why do you have to follow me?" I asked as she was walking up right behind me.  "I'm not following you Char!" she tried to push pass me to Harry.  "Don't you have a new boyfriend to bother?" I asked as I heard Harry get into Zayn's car and watch this all go down.  "Don't you have a boyfriend, to go cry to?  Oh wait, you don't because he doesn't even wanna be in the same building as you!" she yelled, she was all worked up now.  I could feel tears coming on, not now, I thought, please, not now.  I ran back to get everyone else, to stop myself from crying again.  They were already halfway across the parking lot.

I ran straight into Zayn's arms, he wrapped them around me, having absolutely no clue of what was going on.  "Oh, crap." Niall ran to go see Maddy and Harry.  I was frozen in Zayn's arms as we walked.  When we reached the cars, we watched Niall and Maddy pull out.  My phone buzzed.  Louis grabbed it out of my back pocket to show me.  It was from Niall. "I'm sorry :(, I didn't want it to happen like this, love u" it read.  "That's nice." Zayn responded aloud for me.  I let go and grabbed the phone from Louis' hand.  "Thnx, love u 2." I replied to Niall.  As we got to Zayn's car, I noticed Harry just staring into space.  I opened the door to the backseat and plopped down next to him.  Louis and Zayn opened the the driver and passenger doors, and got into the car.  Zayn slowly, turned the car on,  and pulled it into reverse, backing out of his parking spot, and driving out of the school.