A Night In The ER

My dad left earlier than us, going to pick Aria up from school.  We left about five minutes later.  The ride to school was silent, except for Louis continuously changing the radio station every second.  After a while, I started yelling at him every time he touched the button.  He eventually stopped when we pulled into the parking lot.  We were a little bit early, so I shut my purple Mustang off and got out to sit on the hood.  Louis did the same, hopping up onto the opposite side.  The guys came out quietly, Harry trying to hide his eye and Liam holding his nose.  I couldn't help but feel bad for them.  Niall and Zayn had distanced themselves, acting like Liam and Harry were contagious.  I got off the car and ran over to Liam.  I smile and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"Ow!" he winced in pain as I pulled away.  "Sorry!" I put my hands up to my mouth, feeling bad about causing him pain.  "No, it was a good pain." he choked out a smile, to only grab his nose in response.  Harry walked over to the Camero, to notice Louis sitting on the hood still.  "Is Louis coming with us?" Harry asked excitedly.  Louis nodded, causing Harry to smile.  "Did Maddy really take my car home?" Niall questioned as he whipped out his phone.  I giggled, realizing this.  Niall has a red Camero, where Maddy has a lime green convertible.  You can probably see why he was annoyed.  "Not funny Char." he glared at me.  Once again, I giggled.  "Let's go." I said, pulling Liam towards his car.  "If anyone cared, I"m going home." Zayn was in a mood.  "Yeah, and I have to swap cars with Maddy." Niall was in a mood too.  "Okay." I was confused, we just all needed a break from each other it seemed.

I went over to the driver's seat of Liam's car to find Louis already sitting in it.  "I'll drive." he said, turning on the car.  I looked over at the passenger seat to see Harry with a worried look on his face.  I was scared too, Louis worried all of us with his driving sometimes.  He almost caused numerous accidents in the past.  I usually would make him go sit in the back, but today it was different.  I climbed into the backseat with a quiet Liam, something was seriously wrong here.  As Louis pulled out of the parking lot, Liam slouched down a little in his seat and rested his head on my shoulder.  I put my hand on his thigh "You'll be okay Babe." I said, trying to assure him.  He shifted, trying to get comfortable, we had about a half hour drive ahead of us.

Liam didn't wan to get out of the car when we arrived.  He was acting like a three year old.  "Do you want me to go get your mommy?" I said, if he wanted to act like one, I was going to treat him like one.  "I"m coming." he caught on to my game fast.  I started walking with Harry and Loui as Liam was just starting to get out of the backseat. "Wait!" he was about a foot away from us, he didn't need to yell.  I paused, sticking my arm in front of the other two.  We waited as Liam ran up behing us and grabbed my hand.

We walked into Liam's mom pacing back and forth in the waiting room.  We barely made it into the room when she saw us.  "There you are!" she ran up, hugigng Liam as the three of us backed up  little, letting his mother get a look at him.  "What happened Liam?" she questioned, not even fully out of the hug.  "Long story." he said, looking to me, but I wasn't really paying attention "I'll explain later.".  His mom looked at him and grabbed his hand "Let's get this nose of yours looked at." she jerked him into the doctor's office, leaving the three of us alone in the waiting room.

None of us had any idea what to do, so we awkwardly sat down in nearby chairs.  Harry had a strain on his face.  I couldn't tell what it was coming from, if he was confused or his face just hurt.  "What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his forearm, trying to relax him.  "How exactly does a broken nose work?" he turned to me, his facial expression changing from strained to puzzled.  "I have absolutely no idea, Louis?" I didn't really want to know.  "No idea." he barely acknowledged us, staring off into space.

The door to the doctor's office opened, and we all sprung out of ourseats.  Liam's mom was walking next to the doctor, who walked over to the recptionist's desk and starting writing something out.  Liam eventually walked out, shutting the door behing him.  I seemed like his nose was bleeding again.  I was slow to approach him, not sure what was going on.  "So?" Louis broke the silence, running up to him.  "Um, well we now have to go to the hospital.  They aren't sure if my nose is broken or not." he then turned around and changed the gauze to stop the bleeding.  I felt bad, but I also wanted to barf at the same time.  I peered over to see the doctor handing Liam's mom something and shaking her hand.  She started walking over to us as I realized I was still staring.  "I don't know what Liam's told you, but we have to got to the hospital.  You're all welcome to jin us, as long as you get permission from your parents.  We all nodded.  She crossed her arms and started tapping her foot until we all pulled out our phones and called her parents.  She smiled in response.