Partay!

I was woken up the next morning to flashes.  It was still dark outside, but it wasn't thunderstorm season.  I rubbed my eyes to see Harry sitting on the ground taking pictures of Liam and I.  "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, thinking we looked stupid.  "He's taking pictures, you guys look adorable." Skye chimed in before Harry could answer.  "Let me see." I carefully pushed the blankets off of me, trying to not wake Liam.  "Check Facebook, already posted." I grabbed my phone of the nearby table and logged on.  Thirty new notifications.  "How long ago did you post these pictures?" I asked, scrolling down, reading the multiple comments.  "Like a minute ago." Harry didn't think anything of it.  "Either people have no life, or I'm just that popular." I said jokingly.  "A little bit of both." Skye giggled.

"Are we the only ones up?" I asked looking around the room.  "Yep." Harry stood up and started waking into the kitchen, Skye and I followed.  "Char that video of Liam is hilarious.  When did you post it?"Skye had her phone out too. "At like 3 A.M. from Niall's phone." I said, recalling earlier.  "Well, I'm using this against him." Harry opened the fridge, to stare into it.  "Food doesn't just magically appear, no matter how many times you try it." I laughed, shutting the door in his face.  "I wanted something!" He quickly reopened the door.  "Get it and close the door then!" I don't like dealing with him in the morning.

Everyone else took their time getting up and one by one, they found themselves standing in front of the fridge with the door open.  My mom came down in her pj's.  She looked like a mess.  She didn't say anything to anyone.  She walked over to the phone and called out sick from work.  "Are you okay Mom?" I broke the silence in the kitchen.  She turned fast to face me, grabbing her forehead in response.  "I'll be okay.  Just need a break from work." she couldn't look at any of the food on the counter, something wasn't right.  "Want some juice?" I held out a glass to her.  "Thank you sweetie." she stumbled over to the island and sat down.  I could tell that the room was spinning through her eyes.  "Mom?" Aria attempted to get her attention.  "Yeah?" my mom only half asked.  "Are you hungover?" she questioned.  Harry had to leave the room he was laughing so hard.  "Who taught you that?" my mom jerked herself back into life.

"Television." Aria seemed proud to know that.  "Char, what did you two watch last night?" she always finda a way blame me.  "Mom, we watched Toy Story 3 last night.  Ask any of the guys." I always seemed to drag them into it.  "I wanted to watch Grease." Niall still was mad about that.  "You guys like some seriously strange movies." my mom was happy and creeped out at our movie choices.  "Would you rather us watching porn?" Louis asked from the background.  "This conversation has gone terribly wrong." Liam buried his face in his hands.  "Okay, I"m going upstairs now." my mom took her juice and started up the stairs.  Seconds later, Maddy came bouncing down with Skye.  "Someone's hyper." Harry said, going to change with Louis, Zayn and Niall. 

Once we all managed to get ready, we left for school.  Nothing exciting really happened except when I was stopped in the hallway on my way to lunch with Maddy.  "Hi Char, hi Maddy!" the girl said with much excitement.  "Hi Kaitlyn." we waved back.  "I wanted to invite you and the guys to my party tonight.  Everyone's going." she was known for throwing amazing parties.  Mady and I had some good times at her parties.  "Everyone?" I was half concerned.  "Well, anyone that matters.  So no football players or cheerleaders.  I like drama free parties." Kaitlyn said as she handed us eight invitations.  "Oh yeah, would there be anyway that the guys could perform tonight?  I've heard them in like the parking lot and stuff.  They're really good.  You two are lucky girls." she blushed, thinking about them.  "Aw, thanks.  I bet I could get them to." I had my ways of forcing people to do stuff.  "So, I'll see you guys tonight?" she practically begged.  "Of course." Maddy answered.  "Okay, see you tonight!" she happily walked away before we could say goodbye.