Candle Man

Me: Why, hello there, everyone! ^-^ No, I'm not dead, I'm alive and well, here updating my fanfiction. I wasn't able to update this week or last week because I was stuck under a pile of homework out to eat me alive. So,-

Zoro: Stop babbling your life story to the readers and get on with the new chapter already, we wouldn't want them getting bored to death because of it.

Me: Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

Zoro: What was that?

Me: Oh, nothing.. Anyways, Forgive me for not updating, but here it is! Presenting, the new chapter, Titled: Candle Man! *waits for cheering* *silence* Well then...

Akira's P.O.V

Recap:

A slicing sound filled our ears in the east direction, so we looked to the side to find blood whipping in the air above a few trees in the forest.

"No! This is bad! I believe Dorry just lost the fight because of his injury!" I yelled.

"Who did this? Show yourselves!" Luffy shouted.

"They'll pay for this... I'll crush their skulls, grill them under the sun, burn their remains, and feed them to the Sea Kings. They better watch out, because they're going to die today." I added, infuriated.

I screamed as all of my hatred for those losers on this island built up inside my body and my hair flew up into a vertically position, causing my headband to fall off, revealing that my eyes had turned into a deep and bloody red color like those other times when my hatred was unleashed.

"Whoever you other two guys are, I'll kill you for this in a slow and painful death!!!" I screamed in fury.

~End of Recap~

I felt powerful, invincible, and unstoppable. Bloodthirstiness filled my mind as I thought of those guys' lowly blood on my hands, their screams of pain filling my ears, and their dead bodies lying on the floor. How lovely would that be?

'Fufufufu, how nice. I finally get enough hatred to get a little control over your body and it's all because of your hatred!' Ayame mentioned as she snickered uncontrollably.

'What are you getting at?!' I hissed unpatiently.

'Oh, that's right. I had almost forgotten that you don't know anything about my demon takover!' she noted between snickers. 'It won't hurt to give you this information, anyways. You see, Akira, there are three kinds of Demon Takovers. The first type is when you produce hatred for people who hurt someone who you aren't very close to, like those giants. When that occurs, I can take a little control of your body and kind of transform into you. However, you are still conscious during this and have control over your body as well. Think of it this way, I have 60% control over your body and you have 40%, make sense? The second type is my favorite! It's when someone hurts someone you love like straw hat boy. That hatred is so delicious! Due to that, I then have 100% control over your body, and what do you have? 0%! You'd get transported to where I currently am, the small darkness inside you. From there, you can watch me kill hundreds of people for my pleasure! I hate the third! And you'll probably never get to that one! In the third type, we'd be able to join as one, but you'd have full control over me. Sure, you can let me switch with you and takeover, but I doubt you'd do something like that. Also, it'd take rough conditions to get to this stage, and I won't tell you what they are!'

I licked my lips, already tasting their metallic blood on my tongue. Delicious, isn't it? No, no, it's not! It is not right to be thinking like this! I have 40% control over my body! I have to fight Ayame or she'll harm our crew!